“comfort food meal”

Cuisines: American
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast
Reviewed 19 April 2017

Good food, rather poor booth and dining area interior. If you're looking for a quick meal at a good price, this is the place.

Reviewed 11 April 2017 via mobile

I like coming here especially late at night. I getthe same thing everytime I go...steak eggs hashbrowns biscuits and gravy. I usually have to bring a doggie bag home. It's a hit and miss on service...But overall normally good.

Reviewed 14 March 2017

We eat here occasionally, especially when they have catfish specials. Good hot food, all you can eat, will definitely fill you up for a wonderful price. Highly recommend

Reviewed 19 November 2016

My husband and I each ordered the 7 oz dinner sirloin. Both steaks were cold. Someone must have forgotten to turn the microwave on. The best part of the meal was the free piece of cake. Good thing I don't live around here. I would never eat here again.

Reviewed 2 November 2016

Hot good food, the waitresses are excellent. The food is always hot and plentiful. If you can walk out hungry its not due to portion size.