“its whats for breakfast”
Review of Ziggie's Cafe

Ziggie's Cafe
Ranked #274 of 737 Restaurants in Springfield
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours
Reviewed 26 September 2017

Fair meal, hashbrowns not good. A little pricey for most. The service is fair to good most mornings however.

Reviewed 6 September 2017

I started to have breakfast here today but left before ordering. They had a sign on their marquee in front that advertised a breakfast special for $2.99 but when I tried to order, the waitress told me they no longer have it. If a restaurant can't honor the prices they advertise, they don't deserve my business.

Reviewed 26 August 2017 via mobile

We actually had breakfast for lunch. Omelettes were excellent. Service was great. I'd recommend it highly.

Reviewed 26 July 2017 via mobile

We live in Branson Mo. We stopped in for a late dinner after picking up my sister at the airport. The service was very bad . The waitress took our order and disappeared, we saw her again when the food was ready, and she disappeared again, we had to ask another waitress for help twice, then we saw our waitress again when the bill was ready. The reason we ask for help was the salad dressing was ether spoiled or they make it that way witch is hard to believe ether way you couldn't eat it., my wife got the meatloaf witch was some hamburger with brown gravey and 2 broccoli heads in a little cup that old. No bread of any kind, I had the cod fish and the same little broccoli, with very sour tarter sauce. We had seen the Comercial for Ziggies on TV so we thought we would give it a try. Well we will never go back.

Reviewed 9 May 2017

good food priced right got more than I could eat. Good wait staff newly remodeled just overall a good place to eat after going to bar across the street.