Lowest prices for your stay
Free cancellation until 17/12/22
Ascend
Free cancellation until 17/12/22
Priceline
Expedia.comUS$129
travelup.comUS$135
Trip.comUS$149
2,153 results
All reviews ice restaurant convention center the indoor pool area hot tub in town free breakfast springfield mo staff was friendly shari conference atrium johnson sink maintenance truck walmart
Selected filters
Reviewed 17 September 2022 via mobile

My husband works for Prime so we stay often and I always feel very comfortable at Oasis the staff is friendly and always there to help if needed. Close to Walmart so convenient if you just need to pick up a few things and if you or a family member does work for Prime ( proof needed) they give a very substantial discount on the room rate!

Date of stay: September 2022
Trip type: Travelled with family
Christie Lancaster, Marketing at Oasis Hotel & Conv. Center, Ascend Hotel Collection, responded to this reviewResponded 22 September 2022

We love our Prime family! Thank you for taking the time to write this great review for us. We hope to see you again very soon. Stay safe out there on the road!

Reviewed 17 August 2022

I splurged and got the paradise room while at a recent convention. They had an amazing tub that I wanted to try. After three night stay I never got it to work. I went down to the hotel front desk twice and even asked housekeeping and even they did not know1 There were no instructions in the room to go along with the remote. I spent an extra $500 and got nothing extra. Yes, the hotel , room and staff was nice, but I wanted what I paid for lol.

Date of stay: August 2022
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
Christie Lancaster, Marketing at Oasis Hotel & Conv. Center, Ascend Hotel Collection, responded to this reviewResponded 24 August 2022

Dear Guest,
We are very disappointed to hear about your experience with the tub in the suite. We understand wanting to use this amenity and are terribly sorry to have let you down with not being able to assist with instructions on how to use it. We will be reviewing this situation as a team to ensure that improvements are made to our service. We would be honored to have another opportunity to earn your trust.

Reviewed 8 August 2022 via mobile

Fairly spacious rooms but kind of a weird layout. AC worked ok but didn’t get it super cold. Our room door wouldn’t automatically lock unless made sure to pull it closed. Hotel staff was nice and cleaning was good and provided plenty of towels.

Date of stay: July 2022
1  Thank S8epilot
Christie Lancaster, Marketing at Oasis Hotel & Conv. Center, Ascend Hotel Collection, responded to this reviewResponded 17 August 2022

Thank you for being our guest! We appreciate both your business and the review on Trip Advisor. We hope that you will return to the Oasis if your travels bring you back to the Springfield, Missouri area.

Reviewed 10 July 2022 via mobile

My daughter picked the Oasis for her birthday because she loves the pool. When I called to make the reservation, I spoke to Sherry and she was so sweet and helped me set everything up and even added a tray of cookies from the hotel to my reservation. My daughter had a blast. The new renovations are great and the kids pad was a major hit. Sherry said she would make sure we had a room super close to pool and she did, pool was right outside patio door. My daughter had a blast and has already told me that’s where she wants her party every year. Thanks Oasis and especially Sherry for making my daughters birthday unforgettable.

Date of stay: June 2022
Trip type: Travelled with family
Christie Lancaster, Marketing at Oasis Hotel & Conv. Center, Ascend Hotel Collection, responded to this reviewResponded 30 July 2022

Dear Guest,
We are thrilled that your daughter chose the Oasis for her birthday celebration, and that the new pool area was a hit. We are also very pleased to hear that you received excellent guest service from Shari. Thank you for being our guest and we hope to serve you again!

Reviewed 2 July 2022

We totally enjoyed our stay. The hotel is very mid-century modern. I love that look! Our room was fabulous, even a TV in the mirror in the bathroom. The pool areas were fun. Everyone was having a great time and socializing. They also offer a shuttle to and from the airport and let you park your car there. What else could you ask for?

Date of stay: June 2022
Trip type: Travelled as a couple

Dear Guest,
Thank you for the wonderful review. We sincerely appreciate your business and the kind words. We hope the Oasis will be your choice of hotel accommodations anytime you are in the Springfield, Missouri area.