“Best thin crust pizza ever!”
Review of Pappo's Pizzeria

Pappo's Pizzeria
Ranked #5 of 737 Restaurants in Springfield
Cuisines: Italian, Pizza
Reviewed 8 January 2018

I LOVE Pappo's thin crust pizzas! We have eaten at this Pappo's twice and had an excellent meal both times. Just pizza and salad both times and it was all fantastic! First time I ordered the Pesto and Fresh Mozzarella pizza and substituted Italian sausage for the chicken breast. It was drop dead delicious! Plenty of garlicky pesto sauce and the combination of flavors was perfect. I also loved the crispy crust for getting all that goodness into my mouth!

Second time we went I ordered the Chicken Caesar pizza and it was amazing also. Topped with romaine lettuce and Caesar dressing drizzled over the top. Might seem like a weird combination but it was excellent. Of course I'm not afraid to have salad on top of my pizza either!

We were there on a Friday night and the place was hopping in the true style of a pizzeria hot spot. The chardonnay was good and you can order about 100 different kinds of beer if you like beer with your pizza. Live music was the icing on the cake. This Pappo's is in old town Springfield and very easy to get to. Definitely check it out!

Reviewed 30 December 2017 via mobile

Our server was Katie and she was the best server we have had in a long time out of all restaurants we’ve eaten at. The garlic cheese bread was excellent, cheese pizza was great, and the kitchen sink pizza was fabulous! This is a must eat place when in Springfield, MO.

Reviewed 29 December 2017 via mobile

My family and I stop by every time we are in Springfield. Go to Pappo’s ask for Carlie—she’s the best!

Reviewed 26 December 2017

Met friends on a Friday night,sat in bar, had a great waitress whose name was Emory. Pizza and salad very good with a band playing good music.

Reviewed 6 December 2017 via mobile

This pizzeria is divine. I have not yet meet Pappos but he knows how to make pizza. I have meet celebrities and some of the nicest staff ever though! I have now successfully navigated most of the menu and wanted to come back for a take two, review of the downtown location.

My favorite appetizer is the Crustinies which you MUST eat quick because they don’t taste good cold, which is the excuse I told myself while scarfing down a whole order the other day.

The Sicilian is by far my favorite, there’s something about banana peppers on a pizza, and I’ve added chicken to it to make a protein filled meal that is a great spin on the already wonderful menu item.

The staff are all tops, servers Katie, Carlie, Mac, and Hayley make you feel at home and are always so helpful. And I can’t forgot to send some love to the expert staff in the kitchen, always making my pizza quick and cooked to perfection with a smile and sometimes a show as they toss the pizza dough.

Oh and the cookies!!!! My record is 3 so despite coming in orders of 6, don’t worry you’ll be happily full after them. They. Are. Magic!

Extensive beer and wine list and several wonderful drinks and takes on a mule so if I am looking for a casual evening at a bar I know I can stop in a Pappos and not be out of luck with my desired drink order.

Pappo if you’re reading this, you’re welcome, my paycheck might as well be turned over to you, and I’ve never been happier.

If it’s a quick business trip to Springfield or you’re a hometown hero stopping in, this is a must visit for any foodie or lover of all things wonderful!