US$182
US$145
US$109
US$109
US$119
Best Western Route 66 Rail Haven(Springfield)(Great Value!)
US$72
US$115
US$110
US$114
  • Breakfast included
All reviewsroom was cleanshuttle servicebest westernsgreat place to staynext morningindoor poolgreat breakfastnight staywould definitely stay here againsausagehot breakfaststaff was very friendly and helpfulexcellent staybreakfast barvery nice hotelfront desk clerkup to date
Reviewed 17 July 2015

We stayed here to swim with our small children before going to Fantastic Caverns. The pool was awesome. The room was great. They had Disney Junior The Channel. Big plus in our book! The kids really liked it and mom and dad did too.

• Stayed: July 2015, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Best Western P, Front Office Manager at Best Western Plus Springfield Airport Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 19 July 2015

tamartinez3615,
Thank you for the awesome review of your stay at our property! I know how important it is to keep the little ones entertained. I am happy our channel line up and pool was able to help with that! Fantastic Caverns is very close by, and very beautiful! We look forward to your next visit to our property! Please call me directly if I can be of any assistance to you.

Reviewed 16 July 2015

Our third time to stay over during flights out of Springfield but first time at Best Western. By far the best all around place to stay for convience and service to the airport. Will stay here on all future flights out of Springfield.

• Stayed: July 2015, travelled solo
Best Western P, Front Office Manager at Best Western Plus Springfield Airport Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 16 July 2015

Senorthomas,
Thank you for the great review!! It was a pleasure to have you as our guest. I am happy to hear you found our property the best place to stay in Springfield for service and convenience. I hope our property has made you loyal to the Best Western brand. We look forward to the next time you stop in to visit!!

Best WEstern Plus Springfield Airport Inn

Reviewed 14 July 2015

The AAA book indicated it would be $70-$90 but we ended up paying about $100 with taxes and received a very small room. We couldn't open the bathroom door even halfway since the toilet got in the way. The room was cold, so we turned on the heat which stunk up the room but we couldn't open the window. The beds were very firm and we didn't sleep well on them. We did use the exercise equipment which worked but room was well used. Breakfast was good. I have had better experiences at other Best Westerns so I don't count the chain out but we should have complained to them but we were so angry and tired that we wouldn't have been been at our best.

• Stayed: July 2015, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Best Western
2  Thank Roxythe L Jr H

Roxythe L Jr H,
Thank you for taking the time to review your stay with us. We do appreciate your feedback on your experience at our property. I am happy you did enjoy our breakfast, which we are currently in the process of adding items to the menu. I know that we have spoke before, and this wasn't your first time staying with us, so I apologize for the issues you experienced this time. You did receive the AAA discount, but the taxes are not listed in the AAA book. I know that you do enjoy staying at Best Western hotels, and this is why I did issued you 2000 extra points to your account, to use at whatever Best Western you choose. If there us ever an issue during your stay, please, always let us know, so we can immediately fix it for you. Again, I apologize. If you would like to speak again, please call me at your convenience. I am happy to help.

Reviewed 12 July 2015

I was in town one night last week for business and picked this location for its proximity to the airport and straight shot to downtown. The price was right, too. Check-in was quick and easy. However, I was looking for a snack upon arrival and they only had one very poorly-stocked vending machine on the property.

My room was clean and fairly comfortable. The temperature controls were digital but awkwardly affixed to the top of the unit. The TV was nice, but the channel layout was very strange--most of the channels were in the 30s to 50s and typically utilized the "dot stations" like 57.01 through 57.13...but only the odd digits. It was quite bizarre.

The bathroom was clean but tiny and therefore awkwardly laid-out. The door practically touches the toilet and you'd have to close the door to get to the shower. Annoyingly, the door would scrape on the floor, too. As for the shower, the head had a very hard, fine spray and felt like someone was poking me with needles to whole time. Never experienced that before.

I didn't make it down for breakfast, so I cannot comment on that aspect. At the end of the day, I would consider staying here if in town again, but I'd certainly also see what else was available.

• Stayed: July 2015, travelled on business
Best Western P, Front Office Manager at Best Western Plus Springfield Airport Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 14 July 2015

DanNowlan,
Thank you for reviewing your stay with us. We appreciate your feedback. I am happy to hear that you found check in quick and easy. Also, our room rates were just right for you. We are the closest hotel to the airport and very close to the downtown area. We do have digital cable channels, which is the only cable company offered in the area. I apologize that it is a bit confusing with a strange layout. We have adjustable massaging shower heads, it sounds like that the previous guest must have adjusted it to the fine poke setting that you experienced. I will immediately be sure this is taken care of. Please do not hesitate to call me directly, if I can be of any assistance to you. I am happy to help.

Reviewed 12 July 2015 via mobile

Highly recommend. The service, the breakfast and most of all the cleanliness. Very comfortable stay, will definitely stop here again. We travel cross country at least once a year and love to find a clean and restful place like this!

Stayed: July 2015, travelled as a couple
Best Western P, Front Office Manager at Best Western Plus Springfield Airport Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 13 July 2015

gailh454,
Thank you for the awesome review! I am happy to hear you found our hotel very comfortable, clean, accommodating and you were able to take advantage of our full hot fresh breakfast! It was a pleasure to have you as our guest! We look forward to your next stay with us!