Lowest prices for your stay
Lock in the lowest price from these sites
WyndhamUS$84
Expedia.comUS$84
Hotels.comUS$84
TravelocityUS$84
PricelineUS$84
Lol.travelUS$102
All reviews bass queen suite room was clean staff was friendly stay there again yogurt hot breakfast pet lq elevator desk hospital
Selected filters
Reviewed 9 November 2022

Noisy room when I requested quiet room . No attention to request and they charged me for safe use which I did not request or use. and 10.00 more then quoted room rate. Overall very disappointing.
I joined loyalty program but apparently that does not really mean anything based on the service and room I received.

Date of stay: November 2022
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Greg Walker, Owner at La Quinta Inn & Suites by Wyndham Springfield South, responded to this reviewResponded 11 November 2022

Dave, so sorry for the noise you experienced while staying with us.

Reviewed 19 October 2022 via mobile

Quiet, comfortable, clean. Front desk staff was efficient and polite. Breakfast was well stocked, tasty, and hot. We will definitely consider staying the next time we are in the area. It was a last minute situation to stay and we were glad they had availability!

Date of stay: October 2022
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Greg Walker, Owner at La Quinta Inn & Suites by Wyndham Springfield South, responded to this reviewResponded 28 October 2022

How kind, thanks for the great review.

Reviewed 14 October 2022

Enjoyed staying here with my dog, they were very welcoming and even gave my dog a treat. The hotel was very dog friendly, they had space/grass for my dog to walk around and stationary poop bags with garbage cans. Breakfast had all the necessary things, and it was easy to check in and check out.

Review collected in partnership with this hotel

Thanks for taking the time to let others and us know about your stay with us. Much appreciated.

Reviewed 10 October 2022

They were there for me at a time when I needed somewhere to lay my head the most , they treated me as a guest not a local , other hotels should be ashamed of how they treat a homeless person , not every local is out to party they did it right they listened they allowed me a chance without making. Money off me or basin it on what others may have done. But offf me and it saved my life …they deserve nothing but appreciation and you should stay here you won’t be disappointed in

Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Greg Walker, Owner at La Quinta Inn & Suites by Wyndham Springfield South, responded to this reviewResponded 11 October 2022

I am happy that we could be there when you needed something. I hope things are better for you.

Reviewed 9 September 2022

The entire staff that we interacted with were friendly, knowledgeable, and professional. The room was nicely appointed with a great layout - the vanity was separate of the toilet/shower area which is nice. The bed was soooo comfortable; it was the first time I hadn't missed having my own pillows. Breakfast was very good, with a large assortment of hot foods and baked goods. An excellent overnight stay.

Date of stay: August 2022
Review collected in partnership with this hotel

Thank you so much for the great review and the compliment of my team, they really do a great job.