“Breakfast! Huge Pancakes”

Price range: US$10 - US$15
Cuisines: American, Pizza, Brew Pub
Good for: Local cuisine
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Reservations
Description: Springfield Brewing Company is truly a wonderful facility, staffed with a great group of individuals, and headed down a new path to fully utilize what Mueller designed and built back in 1997! Our goal is simple and that is to Restore, Reinvigorate, Reintroduce SBC to our friends and neighbors in the Springfield community. We are doing this by making small, but meaningful improvements to the business. We have no hatchet men or Madison Avenue suits on our staff; just a group of hard-working local business owners in search of excellence. Our long term mission is to brew inspired beer, produce excellent food, offer a superb facility and staff SBC with a personable staff. We hope you enjoy what we offer!
Reviewed 21 January 2018

We went to the fantastic caverns and found this place as we were on the way home. I got to have breakfast and they were also serving lunch. I ordered the breakfast with the bacon pancakes and they were huge!!! My brother ordered the chicken tenders with the duck fat gravy. The gravy had excellent flavor. We also tried the flight of beers and they had an excellent wheat beer (Walnut Street Wheat). Looking back we wish we had grabbed a 6 pack of the beer to take home so if you find one you like I would recommend it. This place was an excellent find. If you are in the area definitely give this place a try.

Reviewed 21 January 2018 via mobile

Wow!
Not only do they have amazing beers but their food was absolutely amazing too.
The red saison beer was excellent, as were the wheat ale, and the dopple.
As it was lunchtime our meals were cob salads and the fish and chips.
The salads were over-flowing with ham, turkey, bacon bits (real bacon), guacamole, sliced hard boiled egg and fresh green and red lettuce.
The fish and chips were so fresh they had to have never been frozen. The batter was well seasoned and served homemade tarter sauce.
Our server, Allyson was wonderful and her personality made our day—very well versed in the beer and food items and all of the beers!

Reviewed 11 January 2018 via mobile

My wife and I split an order of Buffalo Chicken Mac and Cheese and we couldn’t eat it all. Our waitress, Sarah, was very attentive. All in all, a very pleasant evening. All beer is brewed on site, and the selection is excellent, particularly the stronger, dark beers.

Reviewed 10 January 2018 via mobile

In Springfield for 1 night- chose the brew house for some local brews. Flight of 6 4oz. Beers only $9. Ordered the pretzels because it reminded us of a bar back home and wanted to compare. Tacos were good, not something I’ll dream about, but the falafel taco hit the spot! It happened to be taco Tuesday so we were pleasantly surprised with our bill. For a Tuesday night in January there was a decent amount of people there. Friendly staff!

Reviewed 8 January 2018 via mobile

For years get together here with college friends over the holiday. Always enjoy the seasonal brew. And the burgers are great too. Just not a big burger and beer guy, and the crowd is younger than me, but I do enjoy it when I go. If I were 30 years younger and enjoyed burgers and beer, I would be a regular here!