Holiday Inn Express & Suites - Medical District
  • Breakfast included
US$109
Hampton.com
US$110
Best Western Route 66 Rail Haven(Springfield)(Great Value!)
US$75
US$72
Hotel Vandivort(Springfield)
US$149
US$145
US$94
  • Breakfast included
Savings alert! 17% below average rates

The price you found is 17% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$113/night.

US$87
Savings alert! 27% below average rates

The price you found is 27% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$119/night.

Walnut Street Inn(Springfield)
US$126
All reviewsfront deskcinnamon rollshi expressabsolutely stay here againjames riverandy's frozen custardsleeper sofagreat hotelnewer hotelbass prositting arearoom was spaciousroad noisebreakfast attendanthot tubstaff was friendlyyogurt
Reviewed 16 April 2018

This was a very clean and what looked like newer hotel. Very nice and the breakfast was great! Only negatives were that our pillow cases were yellowed, eww, and the bathroom vents are horrible I had to finish getting ready in the mirror outside the bathroom and the desk staff was not friendly but overall very nice clean hotel. Would stay again and request new pillow cases.

• Stayed: April 2018, travelled with family
plp50, General Manager at Holiday Inn Express & Suites - Medical District, responded to this reviewResponded 18 April 2018

I want to thank you so much for bringing your concerns to our attention. We always appreciate hearing from all of our guests - this is one of our primary ways to keep improving and correction any issues we might have. I do apologize for the pillow cases and can assure you they have been replaced. Also the entire hotel has a central exhaust system for our bathrooms and I again apologize for any inconvenience this may have caused. We are (as we always do on a regular basis) checking to ensure this system is running properly. I am also surprised and sad to hear that our staff was anything but friendly. That is certainly not the norm for our hotel and its staff. I am happy that you would come again - and yes, by all means, no matter what time of day or night - please feel free to request replacements of any items in your room that are not satisfactory. Thank you again.

Reviewed 10 April 2018 via mobile

I was admitted to Mercy hospital this morning (3:30am). I called the hotel to see about getting my mother and fiancé a room. She said she could get me a room but the check-out time would still be noon and then the rate she quoted me was more than my IHG Gold Elite price on my app. So they wanted to charge me $23 more than the rate on my app and only let my family stay for less than 8 hours. And then I looked online and it was going to be even cheaper. I then checked Trip Advisor and it was almost $60 less than what she wanted to charge me.
Guess my IHG membership actually would cost me more than just anyone off the street.
Thanks IHG!!!

Stayed: April 2018, travelled with family
plp50, General Manager at Holiday Inn Express & Suites - Medical District, responded to this reviewResponded 11 April 2018

First I want to apologize for what appears to be some understandable confusion. I believe you were attempting to stay at our hotel last night (which would have still been considered 04/09/18 in our system, even though it was 3:30am). You were looking online at rates for our hotel for 04/10/18 and therefore that is the difference in the rates quoted and the rates online. The rates you were quoted by the hotel were for 04/09/18; as that was the night's stay that you were requesting. 04/09/18 was much higher due to the high volume of business at our hotel. While our check out time is always 12 noon, we always attempt to allow late check outs (up to 1pm or 2 pm latest) when possible. But that cannot be fully authorized or determined until the morning of check out. Again, we are very sorry for your disappointment and possible confusion on the rates.

Reviewed 2 April 2018

Stayed 2 night as a family for a Sat wedding. The rate was slightly higher than comparable star-level hotels. But the room was clean and spacious. It was deeper (from door to window) than usual. So there is a little separate living room area for couch and coffee table, and desk and office chair by the opposite wall. The breakfast has a lot of selection, but the seating area is limited. The pool is indoor (not heated) but it is only about half the size of a regular hotel pool. So there are more than half a dozen kids you can't really swim a "lap."

Room Tip: Away from the highway side
  • Stayed: March 2018, travelled with family
Reviewed 1 April 2018

This hotel was excellent. The staff were all very polite but mandy st the front desk went above and beyond. She was accommodating to my son with sensory issues and overall just very warm and friendly. They need more Mandy's in the world

• Stayed: April 2018, travelled with family

I can't thank you enough for your kind and awesome remarks about Mandy and we must say we fully agree with you! Mandy always goes above and beyond with all of our guests. We hope you come again and once more we want to thank you for taking time to let us know!

Reviewed 7 February 2018 via mobile

Hotel had good beds and everything was super clean and well maintained. Check in staff Was friendly. Good price for a expensive looking hotel. The breakfast was good with pancakes, and pre-made omelets.

Stayed: February 2018
plp65810, General Manager at Holiday Inn Express & Suites - Medical District, responded to this reviewResponded 9 February 2018

We can't thank you enough for your kind remarks - we love to make our guests happy! We hope you continue to come to our hotel and will let us know if there is anything else we could to ever make your stay better in any way!