Candlewood Suites Springfield
US$89
ComfortInn
US$84
  • Breakfast included
Drury Inn & Suites Springfield, MO(Springfield)
US$120
US$109
Best Western Route 66 Rail Haven(Springfield)(Great Value!)
US$77
Travelocity
US$104
TripAdvisor
  • Breakfast included
All reviewsihg memberfree laundryice makercracker barrelfull kitchenlonger staysmall kitchenthe holiday innhome away from homeking suitespent one nightfront desk ladygreat customer servicelaundry roomliving roomextended stayoff the highway
Reviewed 9 February 2018

My husband is a truck driver for Prime and stayed at the Candlewood Suites with myself and our dog while waiting for truck repair to be completed. The rooms are clean and quite comfortable. The staff is top notch and will go out of their way to make sure you have everything you need for your stay. Being from Florida and so far away from home its nice to find somewhere you can feel at home. The kitchenette and free laundry also made everything more convenient in keeping within a budget. Will definitely stay again if we needed accommodations in the future.

• Stayed: February 2018, travelled on business
Aubrie E, Front Office Manager at Candlewood Suites Springfield, responded to this reviewResponded 12 February 2018

Karen,
Thank you for writing such a detailed review of your stay with us. I'm glad to hear you are able to feel so at home here. I hope we continue to deliver that same great service each time you stay with us. We look forward to seeing you on your next stay.

Aubrie Evans
Operations Manager

Reviewed 25 January 2018 via mobile

I am a travel nurse for a local hospital and I have been at candlewood since March 2017 , being from Ga. so far from home, everyone has made me feel very welcome, they always call me by name , clean my room around my work schedule, in Springfield I wouldn't choose to stay any where else. Every single employee I have met no matter their job could not be nicer. I highly recommend candlewood suites on kerr st.

Stayed: May 2017, travelled on business
Tenessya T, General Manager at Candlewood Suites Springfield, responded to this reviewResponded 29 January 2018

Jeff N,
Thank you for taking the time to give such a detailed review of Candlewood Suites Springfield. We know that a lot of our guests are away from home for extended periods of time, so we take great pride in making each guest feel like they are at home when staying with us. I am so happy to hear that we are your exclusive hotel choice when in Springfield, MO. Thanks again, Jeff.

Reviewed 19 January 2018

The service here is one of the best that I have experienced.Rooms are always clean it's right off the hwy I-44 and Glenstone exit. They are not far from Bass Pro shop it's a hop skip and jump basically the hwy is your friend. The staff are always happy to help no matter what and a smile goes along way. The staff will do what ever is necessary to make you happy and that works for me.

Room Tip: First floor is great the higher you go the quieter they get.
Stayed: January 2018, travelled on business
Aubrie E, Front Office Manager at Candlewood Suites Springfield, responded to this reviewResponded 22 January 2018

Ugotit7911,
Thank you for taking the time to write your review. We are lucky to be conveniently located near so many attractions. Our staff always love to hear when they are helping make a guest stay more memorable. We hope we always deliver that same great experience. Let us know if there is ever anything we can do to help with your next stay.

Aubrie Evans
Operations Manager

Reviewed 13 January 2018 via mobile

We've stayed at the Candlewood Suites several times. The lodging is clean, comfortable and the price is a great value. If I was staying in the area for several days, I'd be happy to stay there. Housekeeping is once a week for those who are long term occupants. I hadn't known that but the housekeeper was happy to exchange our towels. Use of the laundry facilities is free which impressed me. It was clean and located next to the gym which was well equipped. The stationary bike was out of service which disappointed us but there was a treadmill and an elliptical. Overall a fair price for nice and convenient lodging.

Stayed: January 2018, travelled as a couple
Tenessya T, General Manager at Candlewood Suites Springfield, responded to this reviewResponded 15 January 2018

Shirley J,
Thank you for taking the time to review Candlewood Suites Springfield. I appreciate your positive comments about our hotel. I am so glad to hear that you enjoyed
your stay with us! I hope your next stay is just around the corner. Call us if there is anything we can help you with. Take care.

Reviewed 31 December 2017 via mobile

Stayed 3 days in this hotel...was very clean ...area looks a little shady...hotel staff not friendly at all...Was told to be careful in this town because there are “hardly” any African Americans in Springfield..no daily cleaning..no breakfast...if you are in business don’t wanna be bothered then it’s perfect for you. Families might choose a better option! I love candlewood but this one is a disappointment.

Stayed: December 2017, travelled as a couple
Tenessya T, General Manager at Candlewood Suites Springfield, responded to this reviewResponded 3 January 2018

Johnny M,
I appreciate you taking the time to provide such candid feedback of your stay. I am very sorry to hear that your stay did not meet expectations. I'd like to further discuss these issues faced during your stay. Please give me a call 417-866-4242 or email me directly at tenessya@cwspringfield.com. I look forward to hearing from you.