All reviews mercy hospital two bedroom suite pots and pans great hotel work space full kitchen highly recommend staying here free breakfast in the morning bass pro each morning business traveler bagels quiet room great customer service the hotel staff convenient location very nice stay
Reviewed 31 March 2018 via mobile

We spent a couple days in Springfield to visit Bass Pro and Wonders of Wildlife. We couldn’t have chosen a better hotel. In fact, I don’t think I’ve stayed in a better hotel. And I travel a lot for work, as well as 4-5 star resorts for leisure, so I have plenty to compare to!
As soon as we walked in, we were greeted by the two most genuine, sweetest ladies I’ve ever met in a hotel setting. Absolutely delightful to deal with and extremely helpful. They were able to accommodate our early check in, which was a great start to our day. Our room was top notch. Absolutely no noise. So peaceful for a restful nights sleep. The room was appointed with everything we could have imagined, and the best part....it was SPOTLESS. I’m a bit of a hotel snob, and can almost always find something somewhere in the room that wasn’t up to par, but not the case here. Even the common areas were spotless. Thoroughly impressed all around. Excellent accommodations and excellent staff.
10 stars!

Stayed: March 2018, travelled with family
1  Thank Sarah E
Reviewed 26 March 2018

I was in town for one night and loved this place. The location was great. Every member of the staff i came into contact with was friendly and helpful. My room was clean and modern and had everything I could possibly need and more. I loved having a kitchenette in the room. My only regret is that I couldn't stay longer.

• Stayed: March 2018, travelled on business
1  Thank Bryce S
Reviewed 25 March 2018 via mobile

This hotel is great. I stayed here with my son 3 nights/4days. Rooms are clean and spacious. House keeping is friendly and they do a great job. The pool is also clean and there are plenty of towels. The hot breakfast is convenient and a nice way to start the day.

Stayed: March 2018, travelled with family
Reviewed 8 March 2018 via mobile

I usually stay here when I am in Springfield. Central location. Very nice suites and friendly staff. The breakfast area/restaurant can get very busy and crowded, so be patient. Very nice pool and gym facilities.

Stayed: March 2018, travelled on business
Reviewed 31 January 2018

I stay in dozens of hotels each year, and I recently stayed in the TownePlace Suites Springfield, MO for the first time. It is truly a gem of a hotel. I was met as I walked in with a very pleasant greeting that made me feel like I had "arrived home". I was invited to their free happy hour in the evening and free breakfast in the morning. When I got off the elevator on my floor, a housekeeper came down the hall to ask me if I needed anything and to let me know if I found any needs in the room, to call the front desk and she would see that I got it right away. There was no need, as the room was spotless. The bed was very comfortable, the T.V. was in an excellent location, the kitchen was completely equipped with kitchen-ware and the bathroom shower was great. I thoroughly enjoyed the selection of eggs and sausage and other foods at breakfast and left with a great cup of coffee. As I departed, I was thanked for staying at the TownePlace Suites and encouraged to visit again. I can assure you that I will.

• Stayed: January 2018, travelled solo