Lowest prices for your stay
Lock in the lowest price from these sites
US$121
View deal
Hotels.comUS$121
Expedia.comUS$121
PricelineUS$121
TravelocityUS$121
Vio.comUS$121
HamptonUS$121
All reviews cookies great stay favorite hotel would definitely stay here again the breakfast area clean hotel bed was comfortable in town highway lobby inns mo bedding cleanliness
Selected filters
Reviewed 27 November 2022

Another visit to Springfield and another stay at this outstanding facility. In many ways this is a remarkable Hampton Inn: everything is spotless, both public spaces and the room we occupied. Although the breakfast is standard Hampton fare it is well presented and hot.
The only odd happening was a missing floor lamp in our room which made it rather dark. The staff were not able to find a replacement but it was not a big deal. I continue to recommend this Hampton very highly.

Room tip: Even numbered rooms are on the side away from the highway.
Date of stay: November 2022
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
1  Thank James M
Mark Mullen, General Manager at Hampton Inn Springfield-Southeast, responded to this reviewResponded 6 December 2022

Thank you for the review. We are always delighted when our guests find everything the way it should be. We have made a search for the missing floor lamp as well!

Reviewed 11 November 2022 via mobile

The desk agent whose name I unfortunately can’t remember did a fantastic job finding us rooms and getting us booked after we had to leave another hotel due to bugs.
Very clean rooms, nice breakfast, great service
The hotel is being totally remodeled so do not let the exterior appearance keep you away.

Date of stay: November 2022
Trip type: Travelled with family

I thank you for the review. I think you might be referring to the Hampton North when it comes to the remodeling. I will gladly pass on the wonderful review to their manager.

Reviewed 26 October 2022

Good location for shopping. The room was clean and comfortable. The food staff went out of their way to help everyone eating breakfast. Checking in and out service had friendly staff. Bathroom and room were new and modern.

Date of stay: October 2022
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple

Thank you for the kind remarks for the hotel staff and facilities. I am very pleased with the staff, especially the breakfast team. We hope to see you again.

Reviewed 28 September 2022

We were traveling in the area and stayed one night. We really enjoyed the breakfast. It was a splendid surprise to find fresh fruit as a choice for breakfast. Also appreciate cups near the milk as I'm not good at drinking out of the carton and keeping my clothes clean.

Date of stay: September 2022
Review collected in partnership with Hampton
1  Thank mannettek2021

Thank you for your review. The staff in breakfast have been serving for 6+ years. They have learned how to anticipate various needs. We hope to see you in the future again.

Reviewed 27 September 2022

As a Hilton Honors member, I try to stay at Hilton properties whenever I can. I have stayed in many Hampton Inns over the years and I was expecting this one to be wonderful (based on reviews). The good? Great location. Newer property so it's more modern and updated. Good room amenities. Ample parking. Close to dining/shopping. The not-so-good? Front desk wasn't very friendly. We walked by multiple times during our stay and they never said a word. I don't know that I've stayed at a Hilton property where they don't greet at all? My husband finally said hello to them - they stopped chatting with each other and did offer a nice response. I was just surprised by it. While the majority of the room appeared clean, there were some housekeeping issues. We walked in to a very stuffy and funky smelling room. I cranked the air down, knowing humidity was likely a factor, but the room just didn't smell fresh. One of the beds (that we did not end up using) had what appeared to be clean sheets over a mattress pad that was stained (you could see the dark stain through the sheet). Seeing something like that made me question the cleanliness of all of the bedding. The bathroom was well appointed with a good amount of light and space, but the white shower curtain was starting to get an orange hue at the bottom of it. In addition, it had weird stains in various places.

I hate to write a negative review off just one visit. The rest of the property appeared clean and well taken care of. Maybe we just got a bad room? Either way, it just wasn't what I expected.

Room tip: Choose a room away from the highway.
Date of stay: September 2022