Lowest prices for your stay
Lock in the lowest price from these sites
PricelineUS$76
BestWestern.comUS$76
Expedia.comUS$76
Hotels.comUS$76
TravelocityUS$76
Lol.travelUS$90
1,661 results
All reviews gas pumps old cars classic cars historic motel elvis room step back in time family suite rooms are small motor court room was clean yogurt outdoor pool great place to stay the breakfast area up to date great price biscuits and gravy
Selected filters
Reviewed 27 September 2022

This is an older hotel but a great place to stay. The staff is always great and willing to go above and beyond. We found this place last summer when here for a sorority event with my daughter. We wanted a pool and somewhere close to campus. Now it is our goto hotel. Love all the outdoor seating!

Reviewed 27 September 2022

took a chance on this one, but Best Western has upped its game. An old motel where you can park at your door! Super nice, clean and a great price. Pet friendly! Its not on a major hiway, but only took a few minutes to locate. Staff was awesome. It has great Route 66 history.

Reviewed 21 September 2022

This stay was part of our Route 66 excursion and we loved it! The retro feel and the new amenities made this probably our best stay of the trip. I would gladly, without hesitation, stay here again. Loved it!

Reviewed 20 September 2022

Booked over the phone as we were there for our 33rd anniversary. Manager said she would decorate the room when we left to go shopping. Wife loved what the manager didn’t even have to do. Stayed in the “Wild Bill” room and it was on-point. Definitely recommend this motel.

Reviewed 15 September 2022 via mobile

I cannot believe this is Best Western! The only reason I gave it two stars instead of one, is because I felt the bathroom was clean (even though it’s a 4 by 4 cracker box.) We have traveled 15 days on Route 66 from California to here. We’ve stayed in some iconic Route 66 dumpy motels, but I expected that. I did not expect this from a Best Western. Tonight was the finals for ‘America’s got talent’ and we were excited about watching it. Turns out, their dish doesn’t get any major stations. When I called the office, they said to try the stations higher then 20. I did, and found about six stations with nothing worth watching. I guess they serve breakfast, but we’re getting up early, showering and getting out of here. We’ll buy breakfast on the road. At least we will know it’s good. Lastly, the air conditioner fan is extremely noisy, and the type of clientele that stay here, kind of scares us. I’m a premier Best Western member and are close to becoming a diamond member,
and I would never believe that this was a Best Western.

Room tip: Stay up the road at the Best Western Plus
Date of stay: September 2022
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Rail Haven Management, Guest Services / Front Office at Best Western Route 66 Rail Haven, responded to this reviewResponded 15 September 2022

Thank you for your review. We are sorry to hear you had a unpleasant stay. We are glad your room was clean, but apologize the tv did not work. We are working on this issue at this moment. Our Tv's do have channels, unfortunately while you were staying we were experiencing problems. Please accept our sincere apologies and we hope you will give us another chance to exceed your expectations in the future. We hope you have safe travels!