Lowest prices for your stay
Lock in the lowest price from these sites
Hotels.comUS$148
TravelocityUS$148
Vio.comUS$148
Orbitz.comUS$148
TripadvisorUS$148
Official Site
1,330 results
All reviews downtown springfield master suite valet lobby blinds wedding
Selected filters
Reviewed 12 September 2022 via mobile

This person is a power-tripping, egotistical and pompous representative of this hotel who lacks any customer service skills. He was incredibly unprofessional, discourteous and fails to effectively deescalate any situation or possesses any acute management skills to deal with issues and should be immediately terminated from his position.

I have been a guest at this hotel multiple times and will 100% take all of my business to the Hilton. They do not deserve nor want it.

I will say the service at Vantage provided by Allen and Jack (multiple evenings) were top notch and I wish them the best of luck as I will never return to this property due to the overreaching asinine attitude of this “security” guard.

Date of stay: September 2022
Trip type: Travelled on business
Reviewed 16 August 2022

Definitely the hot-spot in downtown Springfield. Check out the roof-top bar....so cool. The suites are a perfect spot for a couples get-away. Great food, great service, very attentive and awesome bar (especially for high end whiskeys).

Date of stay: August 2022
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
Reviewed 12 August 2022

Phenomenal product. Best hotel in Soringfield. I forgot an expensive valuable in my room when checking out without realizing. The staff went out of their way to notify me and ship it to me. Others would have likely stolen it and I would have never known.

Date of stay: August 2022
Trip type: Travelled on business
Reviewed 7 July 2022

Stayed one night in Springfield while driving Route 66. The hotel is great, super clean and modern with a fantastic location. Anything you could need is right on the doorstep from shops to restaurants and cafes. Springfield is a fantastic city.

Check in was easy, all the staff were friendly and helpful. The room itself was great, a generous size with a lovely bathroom. Everything seemed very new. I especially liked the remote control black out blinds. The bed was large and comfy too, better than my bed at home!

The only mirror issue with the room, nothing I’d knock points off for, is you can hear noise from the corridor and a little from next door rooms. There was a hen party on our floor which made quite a lot of noise going back and forth between rooms. I’d recommend bring earplugs just in case.

All in all it was a great stay. I will certainly be back to Springfield and will stay here again.

Date of stay: June 2022
Reviewed 5 July 2022

The hotel was very good except the services. We were going to get our sheets changed and when we weren’t ready, the cleaning person came in. We told her to come in 15 minutes because we were about to leave. But when we came back, none of our sheets were changed and she also didn’t take the tip! And also, the room service doesn’t work. I scanned the QR code but it asked for my table, not my room! A good improvement you should make is how long the elevator opens. It takes like 5 seconds! But I really recommend it, it is great for staying, and has its own bar.

Date of stay: July 2022