Lowest prices for your stay
Hotels.com
Travelocity
AlgotelsUS$183
Official SiteUS$159
TripadvisorUS$159
1,330 results
All reviews downtown springfield master suite valet lobby blinds wedding
Selected filters
Reviewed 26 September 2022 via mobile

Staff was accommodating and personable. Rooms are clean and spacious. The beds and pillows are comfortable. The bartender at the rooftop was wonderful. We will definitely stay again.
The hotel is centrally located and there are lots of things to do in walking distance.

Date of stay: September 2022
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 12 September 2022 via mobile

This person is a power-tripping, egotistical and pompous representative of this hotel who lacks any customer service skills. He was incredibly unprofessional, discourteous and fails to effectively deescalate any situation or possesses any acute management skills to deal with issues and should be immediately terminated from his position.

I have been a guest at this hotel multiple times and will 100% take all of my business to the Hilton. They do not deserve nor want it.

I will say the service at Vantage provided by Allen and Jack (multiple evenings) were top notch and I wish them the best of luck as I will never return to this property due to the overreaching asinine attitude of this “security” guard.

Date of stay: September 2022
Trip type: Travelled on business
Reviewed 16 August 2022

Definitely the hot-spot in downtown Springfield. Check out the roof-top bar....so cool. The suites are a perfect spot for a couples get-away. Great food, great service, very attentive and awesome bar (especially for high end whiskeys).

Date of stay: August 2022
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
Reviewed 12 August 2022

Phenomenal product. Best hotel in Soringfield. I forgot an expensive valuable in my room when checking out without realizing. The staff went out of their way to notify me and ship it to me. Others would have likely stolen it and I would have never known.

Date of stay: August 2022
Trip type: Travelled on business
Reviewed 7 July 2022

Stayed one night in Springfield while driving Route 66. The hotel is great, super clean and modern with a fantastic location. Anything you could need is right on the doorstep from shops to restaurants and cafes. Springfield is a fantastic city.

Check in was easy, all the staff were friendly and helpful. The room itself was great, a generous size with a lovely bathroom. Everything seemed very new. I especially liked the remote control black out blinds. The bed was large and comfy too, better than my bed at home!

The only mirror issue with the room, nothing I’d knock points off for, is you can hear noise from the corridor and a little from next door rooms. There was a hen party on our floor which made quite a lot of noise going back and forth between rooms. I’d recommend bring earplugs just in case.

All in all it was a great stay. I will certainly be back to Springfield and will stay here again.

Date of stay: June 2022