Lowest prices for your stay
Lock in the lowest price from these sites
US$118
TravelocityUS$118
Agoda.comUS$118
Lol.travelUS$140
1,378 results
All reviews double tree cookies nice hotel great stay free breakfast clean rooms front desk staff bed was comfortable up to date staff was very friendly lobby elevator mo walmart
Selected filters
Reviewed 27 May 2022 via mobile

The hotel was hot! My ice bucket lid was covered in mold. The furniture looked like it had been attacked by dogs. It was NOT what I expected from a Doubletree. While I did contact Hilton customer service, the hotel never sent an email. It was a very disappointing experience. Hilton credited my account with some points, but I would NOT recommend this hotel. The room was too warm to to rest well.

Date of stay: May 2022
Trip type: Travelled on business
Reviewed 18 May 2022 via mobile

My husband went and took his brand new dirt bike to ride on some nearby trails. While staying in the hotel someone cut the lock and hot wired. The hotel told him they had security but I guess not. The hotel overall was fine but could also use some updates but that doesn’t out weigh the security risks and the headaches to pursue…

Date of stay: May 2022
Trip type: Travelled solo
Reviewed 15 April 2022 via mobile

Here is the good ....easy check in friendly evening front desk staff. Evening shuttle driver airport pickup was good driver took me to dinner and picked me up afterward first night. Breakfast is very good get the omelette it's made to order and huge, great service at Gracie's in the morning. Room was clean bed was comfortable. Very nice clean pool and workout area opens early.

Stuff that needs work, no upgrade for diamond the executive lounge consists of a broken coffee machine and that is it if you want snacks or drinks you have to go to the front desk and ask for them not sure why they even have the lounge open. Windows are very thin and not insulated 5:30 in the morning they start picking up trash nearby and the truck every time it backs up the warning horn goes off and echoes into the room. Bring ear plugs. The mirrors in the room are covered with stickers telling about the services you won't get. Somebody's sticker happy in this place.

The day shift front desk folks are very cranky when asked about the shuttle gentleman this morning actually called me a liar when I told him to shuttle took me to dinner and pick me up the previous night I asked for shuttle service to a nearby business and he said no way no how I talked to the driver and he took me there right away the shuttle drivers are great! The front desk during the day shift didn't get the memo about being nice to customers.

Roof leaks on the 10th floor they had towels and buckets set up by the elevator the place really needs a refresh/remodel.

Date of stay: April 2022
Trip type: Travelled on business
Reviewed 6 April 2022

Failed to recognize Diamond Memberships
Failed to offer any benefits
Failed to meet minimal expectations
Understaffed - long line to speak to front desk (day or night)
The on site restaurant is Terrible.
Breakfast is an assortment of fossilized baked "goods" and undercooked eggs and bacon.

Date of stay: April 2022
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with DoubleTree by Hilton
Reviewed 17 March 2022

After coming back to my room at the end of a very long day, my room had not been cleaned, the beds weren’t made, and towels were not refreshed. When I called the front desk to complain, I was told they don’t clean rooms unless specifically requested to do so! There was a tiny sign on the mirror which one would have to be looking for to see that stated this fact. I’ve never had this happen at any Hilton property before and feel if this is the way they’re going to start handling room cleaning, then at the very least a guest should be told this when the room is being booked and AGAIN upon arrival. Had I known, I would have stayed elsewhere. I doubt The cost of the rooms have been reduced to reflect the reduced service. I’m an unhappy Hilton Honors member. That all said, the room was comfortable and the hotel itself was clean and looked nice.

Date of stay: March 2022
Review collected in partnership with DoubleTree by Hilton
1  Thank B2752VXcharlottem
Joe Wadkins, General Manager at DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel Springfield, responded to this reviewResponded 17 March 2022

Thank you for taking the time to share your experience about your recent stay at our hotel. I am very sorry for your experience with the Hilton Stay Over Service. This change was implemented by Hilton in 2020 and is still in effect. The DoubleTree hotel in Springfield is more than happy to provide stay over service upon request. We do have signs at the front desk, on our elevators and as you mentioned in the rooms. However, we do try to always mention this to our guests upon check in as well and clearly that was not done.

I am very sorry that we let you down and I will make sure that we use your comments to make sure that no other guest shares your experience.

I was very happy to see that you enjoyed your stay and that you were provided a clean visit. We will be having some exciting upgrades coming to the DoubleTree Springfield very soon so I hope we are able to have you as our guest again very soon!

Thank you again for letting us know about your stay and I hope you have a wonderful week!