Lowest prices for your stay
Lock in the lowest price from these sites
US$113
View deal
TravelocityUS$113
Expedia.comUS$113
PricelineUS$113
Hotels.comUS$113
Vio.comUS$113
HamptonUS$113
All reviews cookies room was clean shopping and restaurants great stay parking lot easy access staff was very friendly would stay here again the breakfast area front desk staff complimentary breakfast mo inns highway hospital
Selected filters
Reviewed 11 September 2022 via mobile

We stayed several nights while doing some motorcycle riding. I love that they are still offering the evening cookies. The bathrooms also had mouthwash and liquid bath soap. The bar soap, which I use, had almond in it and I have had allergies to tree nuts so the front desk got me some neutragena instead. Bed was comfortable. Parking was good.

Room tip: The hotel is surrounded by many businesses and restaurants.
Date of stay: September 2022
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
1  Thank shamrockarse
Reviewed 8 September 2022 via mobile

The stay was okay borderline poor. I have never seen bedding so stained and the towels were also. Didn’t notice until the morning- we got in late so didn’t look. The room was hard to get cool and while the bathroom looked like it had been remodeled in the last couple of years the living space did not. Needs a dressing up.

Date of stay: September 2022
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
1  Thank brewColumbus_Georgia
Reviewed 6 September 2022

Stayed here while driving from chi to dfw. Springfield Mo happens to be half way. Chose this hotel because it was in top 5 in the area on TripAdvisor. It was accurate, I really enjoyed the nights stay. Front desk was courteous, professional. Room was excellent, couldn't find anything wrong even if I wanted to nitpick. I will definitely stay here again in few days on my way back to Chi. Highly recommend it as of August 31 2022.

Review collected in partnership with Hampton
1  Thank Sightsee60768522854
Reviewed 28 August 2022

Everything about this stay was excellent. The rooms were clean, updated, furniture was nice, the bed and linens were very comfortable.
The complimentary breakfast was fresh, hot, well stocked, and had a good variety of options.
I would highly recommend this to anyone staying in the Springfield area. I will definitely stay here again next time I'm in Springfield.

Trip type: Travelled solo
1  Thank Karen C
Holly Sanders, Sales at Hampton Inn Springfield-South, responded to this reviewResponded 1 September 2022

Thank you for the wonderful review! We hope to see you if you find yourself in Springfield again!

Reviewed 12 August 2022

I truly enjoyed my stay. It was very clean and the staff were extremely friendly. The breakfast was fantastic as well. I would definitely recommend to any of my family and friends. I did not have one complaint about my stay.

Review collected in partnership with Hampton
1  Thank Compass727859
Holly Sanders, Sales at Hampton Inn Springfield-South, responded to this reviewResponded 15 August 2022