Lowest prices for your stay
US$76
US$75
Hotels.com
US$75
PricelineUS$76
TravelocityUS$75
Vio.comUS$75
All reviews room was clean yogurt hot breakfast staff was friendly springfield area pillows microwave pet
Selected filters
Reviewed 17 March 2022

It was a nice stay, friendly staff, but the blankets were very thin. Had to run the heater higher than I wanted to stay warm. I'd rather have it cooler and pull the blankets over me. The room was large enough with a nice desk for work. A tv, microwave, and refrigerator were also provided. Had a separate room with the toilet and shower and another sink outside the door. The complimentary breakfast was okay but didn't change in the three days we were there. Also didn't have any yogurt which is normally a staple for breakfast in a hotel. All in all, an okay stay though.

Date of stay: March 2022
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
1  Thank kencatron
Reviewed 13 November 2021 via mobile

Meh. I was going to give this an average review until I noticed the ultra thin cheap blanket on the bed. Think airline blanket and that’s what you get to sleep with. Add the lumpy or stiff pillows, the clock set to the wrong time, no conditioner—only shampoo, and my rating dropped to below average. I went to bed with my winter coat as a blanket. (No, there were no extra blankets in the closet.)

Date of stay: November 2021
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 1 October 2021 via mobile

This is a fairly nice property. Rooms are spacious, quiet and comfortable, although pillows could use an upgrade. Some issues hotel should consider as that are easy fixes: The toilets are not eco-friendly. They have large water capacity and take two or three flushes after each use to clear. Only one staff member actually wore a mask out of four I encountered, though they claim that staff wears protective equipment. This in a state with a poor vaccination record. What other stated COVID protocols and hygiene are BS? They say they have a hot breakfast, but alas not if you stay on Sunday or Monday(!), then it is a horrible grab and go. Why are folks on Monday and Tuesday not treated the same as others? If not for the “buts” they would have received a higher rating.

Date of stay: September 2021
Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed 6 September 2021

Overall it was a great stay at the Greenstay! Room was clean, but the bathtub/shower could have used some TLC. I was really excited for breakfast Monday morning and was told it would be in the room just past the check in desk. Showed up with my book happy for a quiet slow morning and was disappointed to find there wasn’t breakfast being served. I got a paper bag with a thing of dole fruit, a granola bar, and a packaged vending machine chocolate muffin ‍♀️. Wasn’t sure if it was a Covid thing or a lack of a cook thing or there simply wasn’t enough guests on a Monday morning to justify it. Little bummed though.

Date of stay: September 2021
Trip type: Travelled solo
Reviewed 31 May 2021 via mobile

This hotel was just what we needed. It had a comfy bed and plenty of space for a pack and play. The breakfast was quite delicious. Check in and out was easy. It had great access to the highway and was 10-16 minutes away from everywhere we wanted to visit.

Room tip: We called at 3 to see if we could early check in. Check in is not until 4. They were unable to accommodate that which was to totally fine!
Date of stay: May 2021