Lowest prices for your stay
US$81
US$81
Trip.com
US$72
Hotels.comUS$81
SuburbanUS$81
HurbUS$95
All reviews room was clean convenience store biscuits and gravy check in was easy staff was very friendly would stay here again walk in shower great bed up to date hotel room refrigerator hospital
Selected filters
Reviewed 3 July 2022

Clean rooms with extra large showers. The Staff is very friendly and accommodating. Rooms are very clean and up to date. 5 min to cox south hospital. Id stay here again anytime. Close to other attractions also. Best thing is its off the main Roads so it's pretty quiet.

Date of stay: June 2022
2  Thank Mellow60
Guest Relations Manager, Other at Sleep Inn Springfield South I60 near Medical District, responded to this reviewResponded 5 July 2022

Dear Mellow60,

Thank you for giving us the opportunity to recognize our staff for their exemplary work in providing a clean and comfortable experience for our valued guests. Our staff is highly trained to give you an exceptional experience, and we are very pleased to learn that we achieved this goal during your recent stay. We only wish to give nothing but the best service to our guests, and to know that we have accomplished such goal gives us great joy.

Reviewed 12 May 2022 via mobile

All features of the room worked correctly.
Hotel is adjacent one of my favorite eateries.
Staff was friendly and efficient.

(Who can write 200 characters without repeating themselves or starting to complain. It would be a major miracle, in my humble opinion.)

Date of stay: May 2022
Trip type: Travelled solo
Guest Relations Manager, Other at Sleep Inn Springfield South I60 near Medical District, responded to this reviewResponded 16 May 2022

Hi polarpal99,

It is wonderful to hear that you enjoyed your stay and that you have rated our hospitality and accommodations so highly! Our team works hard to ensure a satisfying experience for all our guests and we are pleased to hear that yours was a satisfying stay. We hope to see you again soon.

Reviewed 11 April 2022 via mobile

Worked with Sleeps Inn for our Annual Women Veterans Event. Had confusion on how individuals could make reservations but hotel tried very hard to work it out. Very kind staff. Helpful and accommodating. I couldn’t have asked for a better group to work with!

Date of stay: April 2022
Trip type: Travelled on business
Guest Relations Manager, Other at Sleep Inn Springfield South I60 near Medical District, responded to this reviewResponded 12 April 2022

Hi midwestwomenv,

We are exceptionally thankful that you have honored our staff members with praiseworthy words. We sincerely appreciate your feedback and are happy to hear you had a great experience with us. We will always ensure that we keep delighting you with our facilities and services.

Reviewed 7 April 2022

The cameras at the sleep inn are for display ONLY, they are not operational according to the Manager. And some areas don't even have cameras. The employees mark your arrival and departure for a day or two and then they strike. Doesn't matter if it is a military uniform. They stole civilian clothes, shoes, a uniform, and electronics.

Date of stay: April 2022

Dear Venture772025,

I am so sorry to hear that your most recent stay with us did not meet your expectations. Our primary goal is to provide all guests with an enjoyable experience and it is troubling to know that you faced such an unusual experience. We take this quite highly and your feedback will be shared with management so that appropriate steps can be taken. Thank you again for taking the time for sharing this experience and for your valuable business.

Reviewed 23 November 2021

My mother and I take an annual trip to Springfield to do Christmas shopping and usually stay at a different hotel. Since that hotel was booked, we thought we would try a different hotel. We happened upon Sleep Inn. Normally we drop our bags and purchases and head back out shopping. This time we decided just to stay in as we had finished our shopping. Room was small but clean. At around 10:45 pm I turned off the TV and fell asleep. Sometime in the night we were both awakened by someone using a key card to unlock our door and the sound of the door opening but hitting the lock bar that my mother had thankfully laid across the door. The little lock bar kept whomever it was from entering the room while we were asleep. We could even see the light from the door opening slightly.

We were so glad that my mother remembered to flip the lock bar over. I can only imagine what might have happened with 2 women alone in a room. The next morning we spoke with the gal at the front desk about it. She stated that only 2 keys were issued which we had in our possession and the only other people that would have been able to access the room would have been staff members. She apologized and said she would investigate the issue.

I have never had anything like this happen and we were terrified. Not sure if it was staff coming in to pilfer through our stuff or to do us harm or if it was an accident. In any event, I would not recommend this hotel to anyone. Needless to say, we will be using a private door alarm when we travel from now on.

I took this picture when I got up to see what was going on. You can see how far the lock bar was from the door due to someone opening our door but they could not open it any further.

Room tip: Make sure you lock your door at night!
Date of stay: November 2021
Guest Relations Manager, Other at Sleep Inn Springfield South I60 near Medical District, responded to this reviewResponded 24 November 2021

Heatherr20132014,

Thank you for bringing to our attention your experience and comments regarding your stay in our hotel. We are very sorry to hear that you encountered such unusual circumstances and inconveniences during your most recent experience with us. We strive to ensure that there is no way to get into any room without proper authorization and we want to assure you that we are thoroughly investigating this claim. Please consider staying with us again so that we can have another chance to
provide you with a superior experience.