Arbor Suites Medical Mile
US$89
ComfortInn
US$95
  • Breakfast included
Best Western Route 66 Rail Haven(Springfield)(Great Value!)
US$75
US$109
US$94
  • Breakfast included
Savings alert! 16% below average rates

The price you found is 16% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$112/night.

Drury Inn & Suites Springfield, MO(Springfield)
US$110
US$107
Savings alert! 13% below average rates

The price you found is 13% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$123/night.

Walnut Street Inn(Springfield)
US$126
US$118
Priceline
All reviewsroom was cleanceiling fanbiscuits and gravyrequested a ground floor roomsmall refrigeratorvending machinesofa bedthe hotel is pet friendlybagelsstayed nightsdesk and chairanyone travelingno elevatorsitting areacoffee pota wonderful place to staychecking in
Reviewed 4 February 2018 via mobile

For being a moderately priced hotel, breakfast was really good, nice variety (sausage, eggs, fruit, biscuits and gravy, cereal, oatmeal, muffins, English muffins, bagels, toast, waffles and yogurt). The rooms were really clean and smelled nice. The staff was very accommodating and polite.

Stayed: February 2018
Tiffiany G, General Manager at Arbor Suites Medical Mile, responded to this reviewResponded 5 February 2018

Shannon B,
Thank you for taking the time to write a review about your stay with us. I am glad to see it was an enjoyable stay! I hope you will considering staying with us again in the future.

Reviewed 27 January 2018

This is such an easy walk to the hospital. I was so pleasantly surprised by this hotel. My room was updated, clean and the linens were very nice. The breakfast each morning was great and the staff was welcoming,even the housekeeping staff was friendly and made me feel welcome. I don't think there could be a better hotel for the price and if you are running back and forth to the hospital you can't beat this for the convenience.

Room Tip: I stayed at the side away from the highway and never heard a sound.
  • Stayed: January 2018, travelled solo

Dmkm53,
Thank you for taking the time to write a review about your stay with us. I am glad to see it was a good stay. My staff and I strive to ensure each stay is enjoyable. Thank you for choosing to stay with us. I hope you will stay with us again.

Reviewed 1 November 2017 via mobile

I can't say this is the best hotel I've stayed in, but it's definitely not the worst. The room was clean and larger then expected. It was somewhat outdated, but we'll maintained. The breakfast was basic but good, including hot food, not just doughnuts. Staff was very friendly and they allowed pets for only $10 extra for 4 days, which is cheap. Really the only bad thing I can say is the bed was not comfortable at all. It was as hard as sleeping on the floor. But if you need a good clean room on a budget this is a great place to stay.

Stayed: October 2017, travelled as a couple
Tiffiany G, General Manager at Arbor Suites Medical Mile, responded to this reviewResponded 5 January 2018

Amanda,
Thank you for taking the time to write a review about your stay with us. I am happy to see that it was an enjoyable stay. I hope that the next time you are in the area you will stay with us again!

Reviewed 4 October 2017

I stayed here one night for school. The room was clean and smelled nice. The bedding was a little thin but otherwise satisfactory. The area was nice, out of the way, and made me feel safe. Fridge and microwave in the room were a nice touch. Plenty of room with a bed and couch with sitting area. Bathroom was clean. WiFi worked well. Breakfast was average, no complaints. Overall I would most definitely stay here again

Room Tip: I was on the end on the first floor. Had no trouble with noise.
  • Stayed: September 2017, travelled on business

KCgirl711,
Thank you for taking the time to write a review about your stay with us! I am glad to see it was good stay. We are definitely tucked away in the medical district. A safe area, but one that is still convenient to town. I hope we see you again next time you are in town!

Reviewed 28 August 2017 via mobile

We really enjoyed our stay. Room was clean. We had a king size bed. There was couch, microwave,small refrigerator,desk and chair. Breakfast was ok and there was plenty. They kept everything stocked. If in the area again we will stay here.

Stayed: August 2017, travelled as a couple

Clarandjohn,
Thank you for taking the time to write a review about your stay with us! I am glad to see it was a great stay! My staff and I strive to ensure 100% guest satisfaction for our guests. We look forward to see you again the next time you are in town!