Lowest prices for your stay
US$92
US$92
ZenHotels.com
US$89
PricelineUS$90
Hotels.comUS$90
AlgotelsUS$100
See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed 19 June 2022 via mobile

We had a great experience there, clean rooms with comfortable beds, a GREAT breakfast, plenty of parking with double-length trailer spaces, a nice indoor pool, and a professional and friendly staff. All at a good price and near major thoroughfares.

Date of stay: June 2022
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 7 April 2022

It is conveniently located. My room was upgraded to a king suite. I was recognized as a Choice Rewards member. The staff was friendly and helpful. The room was in excellent condition. It was comfortable and quiet. The breakfast was decent with a good variety and the food was hot.

Date of stay: March 2022
Reviewed 7 September 2021

This is an older building in the Comfort Inn family, well maintained by CI standards with a great front desk staff. The structure is of wood construction which means foot steps overhead vibrate below (when there is an active child above), and the walls are fairly thin. The AC had a bit of an odor to it. Breakfast was great. Just avoid the room we had (#155), it has a walkway right next to the window. .

Room tip: Avoid #155. If possible, get a second floor room.
Date of stay: August 2021
Reviewed 20 June 2021

When we checked in the clerk upgraded our room to a king room with better location. The bed is comfortable and room is well appointed. Our only complaint is that there is no soap available due to supply issues.

Date of stay: June 2021
Reviewed 27 April 2021

I will gently tell you my experience at this hotel. I made reservations as a Mother/daughter vacation. My son decided to travel with us this year, so I needed a room with 3 beds. I had asked for a suite. When we arrived they said they upgraded me to a better room with a sofa bed. They were going to give us a roll-a-way bed. Somehow that got mixed up. Then we went to our room. The sofa bed was less than a foot from the queen beds and when my son opened it up you could feel the springs. The lamp between the beds was missing a bulb. The office chair was broke. My daughters key card did not work in any door. The coffee pot cord was 2 ft. short of the outlet. I booked all Comfort Inn and Suites direct for our 3 state travel, and this was the worst I have ever experienced! I am not one to complain and I rarely do, but I had to let management know about the room, and what was wrong with it. Management was very helpful and took $20.00 off of my bill, which I was grateful for, and did not expect. If my room was a upgrade, I would not want to book a regular room. I would not stay here again.

Room tip: Make sure you get a suite when you book one.
Date of stay: April 2021