“great”

El Nopal
Ranked #6 of 31 Restaurants in Sullivan
Cuisines: Mexican
Reviewed 27 October 2015

we ate at both mexican restaurants and both are very good! El Nopal was bit better IMO. i had great fajitas and top notch margaritas! also this place very close to comfort inn.

Reviewed 19 June 2015 via mobile

The food is always good. Staff are friendly. Great atmosphere. Margaritas are yummy. Restaurant is always clean. Always a good crowd present.

1  Thank rvander1
Reviewed 6 June 2015 via mobile

Great food and prices. I was driving through and decided to give El nopal a try. I wasn't disappointed. Loved their food and the chips and salsa you get were delicious also. I'm looking forward to going back soon.

Reviewed 6 May 2015

We live in Cuba but drive the miles to Sullivan for our Mexican food fix. Service can be spotty but once you get your food ordered it arrives quickly. Try the tamale deluxe, best value for your dollar. Tacos el Pastor are also excellent. They have some excellent drink specials like 1/2 pitchers of margaritas for 8.00. Don't miss the flan for dessert.

Reviewed 18 February 2015

I always enjoy my meal at El Nopal. They have never disappointed ... and the Margaritas are pretty tasty as well!

1  Thank me2you66