“Sullivan dinner”

Add it.
Applebee's
Ranked #9 of 32 Restaurants in Sullivan
Reviewed 17 July 2016 via mobile

I was traveling and stayed in Sullivan, Mo this week. The Applebee's in Sullivan had a very friendly staff and a great dinner. Bailey was the server and she was very efficient.
She also helped me with some other questions regarding the town.
Thanks Bailey!

Reviewed 16 November 2015 via mobile

Couldn't recommend this place more because of the funniest and most prompt waitress I've had in a long time. We bugged her about trying to get a certain football game on Saturday night and she went above and beyond to make it happen! I hope the manager reads this and she gets big kudos!

Reviewed 8 November 2015

It was late and we were hungry. Trying to avoid the typical hamburger chains, we chose the Applebee's. The service was good, the food ok.

Reviewed 16 July 2015 via mobile

We stopped on the way to Table Rock lake . I have never had service that good at any restaurant in my entire life! Kudos to them!

Reviewed 4 July 2015 via mobile

Service was prompt and friendly. Caitlin C., our server, engaged my grandchildren, who are 12 and 13, in the conversation. She made recommendations and was attentive throughout the meal. Food was good and adequate portions.