“Good food, terrible service”
Review of Applebee's

Applebee's
Ranked #9 of 32 Restaurants in Sullivan
Reviewed 1 October 2016

I will NEVER go back. I gave them 4 chances. Each time we waited at least 25-35 minutes to place our order. Then another 40 minutes to get the food. On the two most recent occasions, we were finished for about 30 minutes and finally had to go in search of someone to give us our bill. One of the times no one could be found except the bartender and he said our waitress left for the day, and he had to find someone to get us the bill. the other time our waitress was sitting at a table towards the back chatting with another waitress. I approached her and she said she would be right there, but it still took another 25 minutes. It completely ruined our dining experience.

Reviewed 17 July 2016 via mobile

I was traveling and stayed in Sullivan, Mo this week. The Applebee's in Sullivan had a very friendly staff and a great dinner. Bailey was the server and she was very efficient.
She also helped me with some other questions regarding the town.
Thanks Bailey!

Reviewed 16 November 2015 via mobile

Couldn't recommend this place more because of the funniest and most prompt waitress I've had in a long time. We bugged her about trying to get a certain football game on Saturday night and she went above and beyond to make it happen! I hope the manager reads this and she gets big kudos!

Reviewed 8 November 2015

It was late and we were hungry. Trying to avoid the typical hamburger chains, we chose the Applebee's. The service was good, the food ok.

Reviewed 16 July 2015 via mobile

We stopped on the way to Table Rock lake . I have never had service that good at any restaurant in my entire life! Kudos to them!

Been to Applebee's? Share your experiences!