“Close to hotel”

Add it.
Applebee's
Ranked #12 of 31 Restaurants in Sullivan
Reviewed 27 October 2016

Friendly staff. Older decor. Salads were good. Did not see restaurant at first because it was dark out and sign was not lit.

Reviewed 10 October 2016

Got the car side to go. Food was ready when I got there. Had a 6oz sirloin and two sides for $9.99. Steak was cooked perfect and the greens beans / potatoes were very good. Shannon took my order and was there when I picked it up. She was very nice. Can't really comment on a sit down meal. Looked fairly busy for late Sunday afternoon so must be popular with the locals. Recommend for car side to go.

Reviewed 1 October 2016

I will NEVER go back. I gave them 4 chances. Each time we waited at least 25-35 minutes to place our order. Then another 40 minutes to get the food. On the two most recent occasions, we were finished for about 30 minutes and finally had to go in search of someone to give us our bill. One of the times no one could be found except the bartender and he said our waitress left for the day, and he had to find someone to get us the bill. the other time our waitress was sitting at a table towards the back chatting with another waitress. I approached her and she said she would be right there, but it still took another 25 minutes. It completely ruined our dining experience.

Reviewed 17 July 2016 via mobile

I was traveling and stayed in Sullivan, Mo this week. The Applebee's in Sullivan had a very friendly staff and a great dinner. Bailey was the server and she was very efficient.
She also helped me with some other questions regarding the town.
Thanks Bailey!

Reviewed 16 November 2015 via mobile

Couldn't recommend this place more because of the funniest and most prompt waitress I've had in a long time. We bugged her about trying to get a certain football game on Saturday night and she went above and beyond to make it happen! I hope the manager reads this and she gets big kudos!