“Take away”

Add it.
Applebee's
Ranked #12 of 31 Restaurants in Sullivan
Reviewed 4 May 2017 via mobile

Love the 2 for $20 specials! Always good food and a friendly environment! I'm a pretty picky eater and I keep going back so they must be doing something right!

Reviewed 4 January 2017

they have changed their menu and I didn't find much that I would eat. When we did order and received our food it was cold. The service was ok but not what you would expect in Applebee's. I have food restrictions due to a serious health problem and they would not exchange or give me a choice of something that I could eat without paying a higher price. They need to give you more than one choice on sides without having to pay more to get something you can eat. I was just not pleased with this visit. I have eaten at Applebee's in other states and they are not like this one. I just didn't care for what I ate, nor the cold food or the just enough to get by waitress. Not a pleasant experience for me.

Reviewed 27 October 2016

Friendly staff. Older decor. Salads were good. Did not see restaurant at first because it was dark out and sign was not lit.

Reviewed 10 October 2016

Got the car side to go. Food was ready when I got there. Had a 6oz sirloin and two sides for $9.99. Steak was cooked perfect and the greens beans / potatoes were very good. Shannon took my order and was there when I picked it up. She was very nice. Can't really comment on a sit down meal. Looked fairly busy for late Sunday afternoon so must be popular with the locals. Recommend for car side to go.

Reviewed 1 October 2016

I will NEVER go back. I gave them 4 chances. Each time we waited at least 25-35 minutes to place our order. Then another 40 minutes to get the food. On the two most recent occasions, we were finished for about 30 minutes and finally had to go in search of someone to give us our bill. One of the times no one could be found except the bartender and he said our waitress left for the day, and he had to find someone to get us the bill. the other time our waitress was sitting at a table towards the back chatting with another waitress. I approached her and she said she would be right there, but it still took another 25 minutes. It completely ruined our dining experience.