“Very disppointing service and food was sub par!”
Review of Denny's

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Denny's
Ranked #19 of 31 Restaurants in Sullivan
Cuisines: Diner
Reviewed 13 July 2015

My family and I arrived to a fairly empty restaurant. We had to wait a substantial amount of time to be seated. Once seated, it was even longer before we were waited upon. Once order was taken, it was another long wait until the food was served. Then we had to wait for the flatware to be brought to us so we could eat the food. My grandson did not like his pancakes at all. I asked for toast for him instead and it arrived cold, dripping in butter. He tried to eat it, but I could tell from the look on his face the outcome would not be pretty. I ate half of my meal, it was very greasy and cold. First time I have every been disappointed in a Denny's Restaurant.

Reviewed 3 December 2014

Wife, Father-in-law and Daughter and I thought we were ordering something quick, as it was the feature items. An hour and 10 minutes later we got our food, 10 minutes after that we got our bread. Thought this was an isolated incident, so we tried again about two weeks later with the same results. This time I mention the problem with the waitress so there was no mis-understanding. She was apologetic, but we still waited an hour. As a side note, they were NOT busy at all..

Reviewed 16 July 2013

We went in for breakfast on a Monday morning at about 10 am. They were not crowded but it took over 5 minutes for a server to come to our table. We waited a long time for breakfast and then we had to ask for silverware. We were not impressed with the service but we had good food.