“Food👎Service 👎 Would not recommend”
Review of Denny's

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Denny's
Ranked #23 of 32 Restaurants in Sullivan
Cuisines: Diner
Reviewed 23 July 2016 via mobile

My family and I visited during the dinner hour. Our server seemed a little scattered brained taking our order which should have been a sign. Our questions about menu items were met with a sideways puzzled look. The wait for our food was 30 minutes. There was not a crowd present at this time. Matter of fact it was quite sparce to be during dinner hour and adjacent to a truck stop. Our second sign. When we did get out food the bacon was burned beyond edible, the eggs were cooked well beyond over easy and my pancakes were running and gooey in the middle. Our meals were sent back to the kitchen and another wait ensued. We received a new order only to have a part of the meal missing from my plate. Another wait. My beverage was not served with my meal. Yet another wait. The mango lemonade contained a glob of what looked like chopped up mango at the bottom of the glass. It was not pureed in order to be properly mixed into the beverage. Our server did not come around to refill drinks until it was time for our check. We were not offered a discount or reconciliation for our meals until I asked for one. Then we were given a 5 dollar discount on a 60 dollar bill which was not even the cost of one of our meals. Very disappointing.

Reviewed 22 July 2016 via mobile

Sorry, totally disappointed with our meal. Lots of dirty tables as we were taken to our seats (they were prompt seating us). All of us ordered senior omelet, one requested no onion. Took entirely to long for the food, all the while COLD air blasting down on us. Food came and all the omelets had onion on them. English muffins were cold, no butter on any of them. Waitress was very polite and apologized, and it was not her fault.

Reviewed 27 June 2016 via mobile

We had to wait for a waitress to seat us. Then we waited for our waitress to take our order. Then we had to wait for our food. They must have been short handed. But the food was great. I ordered a vegetable omelet with fruit and my husband ordered The American Slam. We always have good food at Denny's.

Reviewed 7 September 2015 via mobile

They sat us right away. Waitress was friendly.
I wanted senior omelette without the tomatoes she said that would be hard to do because the tomatoes were kind of in a sauce so I built my own with spinach bacon and cheese and onions. My husband ordered a vegetarian omelette. My omelet came out full of tomatoes it did have the spinach but no bacon my husband's omelet had the bacon. I let the waitress know but told her that was fine we could still eat it didn't want any hassle.
Probably would not go there again anytime soon since we are just passing through anyhow.

Reviewed 13 July 2015

My family and I arrived to a fairly empty restaurant. We had to wait a substantial amount of time to be seated. Once seated, it was even longer before we were waited upon. Once order was taken, it was another long wait until the food was served. Then we had to wait for the flatware to be brought to us so we could eat the food. My grandson did not like his pancakes at all. I asked for toast for him instead and it arrived cold, dripping in butter. He tried to eat it, but I could tell from the look on his face the outcome would not be pretty. I ate half of my meal, it was very greasy and cold. First time I have every been disappointed in a Denny's Restaurant.