“Great Food and Service!”
Review of Salt + Smoke

Salt + Smoke
Price range: US$8 - US$23
Dining options: Reservations
Description: Salt + Smoke, BBQ Bourbon and Beer sources and smokes the best BBQ in town! We make everything from scratch from our fries to pies and can help you wash that delicious food down with any of our over 300 beers and whiskies!
Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

We wanted to try authentic St. Louis BBQ while visiting this city, and came to this restaurant by recommendation of our nephew. It was delicious and well priced! So glad we went. We had ribs, chicken wings, hush puppies, and the best Mac & Cheese I have ever tasted! Definitely worth your time to go here.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

We were staying at the Moonrise down the street and walked down the street to find somewhere for dinner. There are lots of choices!! The BBQ smell was incredible!
We went in and got seats at the bar.
The place was very busy. I had ribs, baked beans, and sweet potato fries. All were delicious!!! Fall off the bone good ribs!
Hubby had the BBQ chicken and was equally pleased. If we get to STL again, we will go back!

Reviewed 18 September 2018

We like BBQ and have traveled all over for it! I like ribs and my boyfriend is a brisket man. If we don't smell smoke it's an automatically raised eyebrow, oh no "yuppie bbq"! Delmar Blvd is a busy street, but you can't miss this restaurant. The general manager, host and wait staff are very friendly and accommodating. We did a carry-out order of the hushpuppies and deviled eggs appetizers and the 4-meat bestie combo: brisket, ribs, pulled chicken, & bologna with our sides as beans and mac & cheese. Fall of the bone ribs, fatty brisket, juicy chicken, beans swimming in brisket, thick bacon on the eggs, thick and just the right amount of smoke and heat on the bologna are enough reasons to dine here but the piece de resistance (that would make me travel a 7-hour drive filled with construction) is the White Cheddar Cracker Mac!!! You can't go wrong with great customer service and tasty food!

Reviewed 17 September 2018 via mobile

I ordered the pulled pork plate with a side of white cheddar cracker Mac. It was probably one of the best meals I’ve ever eaten. The sweet sauce was perfect and the Mac and cheese was creamy and delicious. The restaurant is in a really cool area and there’s lots to see. I will definitely be back!

Reviewed 14 September 2018

Maybe my expectations were too high given all I had heard about this place. The food was overpriced for what you get. i ordered the burnt end plate to go. There were 6 pieces. They were pretty good but a little too salty. As sides i chose mac and cheese and beans. The mac and cheese was flavorless and the beans just OK. I also ordered the pecan pie, what a cute tiny slice. I eat a lot of BBQ and this place is definitely lacking. There are so many better places in St Louis - Pappy's, Bogart's, Sugarfire and on the east side Doc's, the Beast, Fire and Smoke and a Fine Swine. I'll spend my money at any of those in the future.