Super 8 by Wyndham Warrenton
US$57
US$98
US$93
Savings alert! 13% below average rates

The price you found is 13% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$107/night.

Cedar Creek(New Haven)(Great Value!)
US$116
US$106
US$79
All reviewsonly down sideyogurtbeds were comfortablewasher and dryerhandicapped roomflat screen tvmotorcycle triproad noisetoastnice staffnight's sleepno frillsst louiscurtainsfimicrowave
Reviewed 24 March 2018 via mobile

We stayed here because of the price and reviews while moving from Colorado to Tennessee. We were just looking for a place to sleep and shower. We called only a few hours before arriving asking if they had pull through parking spaces. They said yes, and they did. But only two and they were taken by the time we arrived. We asked for a pet free room because of allergies, but felt attacked because the front desk kept badgering us about having an animal. And then the “pet free” room still set off my allergies. The room was freezing cold when we got in, the shower had no water pressure and the water was barely warm. There were a bunch of random noises, buzzing from all the lights and microwave (when not even in use). The back half of the hotel had a strong odor that occasionally drifted into the room. Given it’s location, I feel like this place is mostly for people just driving through, which makes their 6am breakfast start time a bit too late. The worst part is, it’s probably one of the cleanest hotel rooms I’ve ever been in. They have all of the amenities, but none of them seem quite up to par.

Stayed: March 2018
1  Thank msonger992
Reviewed 18 March 2018

• Stayed: March 2018, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 10 March 2018 via mobile

Only 1 of the 3 staff could communicate ok in English & 2 of 3 not friendly. Our first room bathroom sink was plugged & water running from it into a pail. Toilet seat looked like it’d been through a war. Would not even sit on it. Ask for another room which they were nice enough to give us. That room was OK but both rooms & the check in breakfast area stunk like someone was cooking Indian food ( curry).Breakfast was minimal. Dated rooms & my bare feet stuck to grime on bathroom floor. Wasn’t the value we thought we would be getting looking at the past reviews. Never stay there again.

Stayed: March 2018, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 27 January 2018

I was highly disappointed when we couldn't add another day after our 4th day due to their "pet" policy. They informed me the night before if the room didn't "smell" bad we could stay another night. I went to pay the next morning and I was told "oh I can not let you stay any longer." I asked why "When you smoked outside it traveled indoors." I said "I can't smoke in the room so I went outside I have no way of controlling where it travels." He said "well. I can't let you stay." My husband went down to ask. Saying "You informed my wife we could stay after you checked our room." Then his story was "Our pet policy is you can not stay after 4 day's with an animal." My husband explained a service dog, according to ADA regulations, does not follow the same protocol as a "pet." He said "Sorry, but you can not stay with the dog." My husband informed him we would call the justice dept. Which we have. The owner did not care in the least. This is the 3 Wyndham hotel that has done this same thing with our service dog. First we are told it's one reason then told another. In each instance in came down to the service animal which they wouldn't say right away.

• Stayed: January 2018, travelled with family
1  Thank okeefem2018
Reviewed 5 January 2018

Rooms are stinking. They should use Air fresheners. Breakfast was not as expected, no protein. Poor Wi-fi Internet connection.

• Stayed: December 2017, travelled as a couple