US$134
US$58
US$65
US$54
US$64
Econo Lodge Lansing - Leavenworth(Lansing)(Great Value!)
US$60
EconoLodge
US$91
HIExpress.com
Savings alert! 12% below average rates

The price you found is 12% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$103/night.

All reviewsher husbandsherisnackshousehomecharm
Reviewed 30 January 2016

Pleasantly surprised, no problems at all. Sherri, the owner provided excellent customer service in answering questions (unlike another place in town). They may be the most reasonably priced place in town and their online reservation system worked great.
They have a pool (summers only) and hot tub (year round) There is a restroom on the ground floor if you both need a bathroom. There was an array of snacks and sodas in the Fridge and coffee/tea/hot chocolate left out 24/7 for guests. It is on Main Street just outside the commercial part of the town so an easy walk everywhere.

Room Tip: Some rooms do not have bathroom doors which may be a problem for some
  • Stayed: January 2016, travelled on business
Reviewed 27 January 2016

This is by far the best B&B I've stayed at! My husband and I prefer B&B's and this one is very comfortable.

Pros:
* the house is right on main street. We stayed on New Year's Eve and it was very possible to walk downtown to go to the bars and to go shopping the next day.
* The owners are very friendly and helpful. We actually decided to go with this B&B over others in town due to how helpful she was with our questions before we arrived.
* The breakfast is fantastic! My husband actually got up and ate it both days (which has never happened at a B&B before!)
*They have both a pool and hot tub. The hot tub was quite nice for New Year's Eve!
* The rooms are far larger than those I've stayed in in the past.
*there is a public restroom on the ground floor..so no more arguing over who gets the bathroom if you both need it.
*She does murder mystery nights!
*there are an array of snacks left out 24/7 for guests who get hungry.
*tea and coffee are always available.

Cons:
*I will say the chairs to sit in in the rooms are not comfy. The springs in mine were funky and the chair was short and uncomfortable. They are clearly old antique finds, but not comfy ones.
*Some of the rooms don't have bathroom doors. I happen to be a strong believer in bathroom privacy. We stayed with another couple who ended up with a doorless bathroom (thankfully). If I had been booked in a room like that, I would literally have not been able to stay.
*to get to the hot tub.pool area, you have to go through the private kitchen, which is a bit awkward.
*Also depending on the room, the neighbor's transom for their bathrooms shines into your room. Unfortunately, the people next to us left and left the bathroom light on all night, so we had a hard time sleeping.

• Stayed: January 2016, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 14 January 2016

We very much enjoyed the Benner House! The location to downtown was excellent! We could walk everywhere we wanted to go. The hostess was very accommodating. She had many snacks, wine and coffee, tea, etc for us in the evening. The breakfast was delicious! Our room was very comfortable and beautiful! We would love to stay again!

• Stayed: January 2016, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 28 December 2015 via mobile

So sweet! Loved this house and the accommodations. They were incredibly accommodating and kind to us. The room has a fireplace and the bed was so comfy. I loved the Solarium with the piano as well. The Pirtle Winery and Weston Brewery was awesome as well.

Stayed: December 2015, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 22 December 2015

My girlfriend and I stayed in the Rose room for one night. The decor was mismatched and very outdated but I think that was part of the charm of the place! The hosts were both very nice and had great restaurant suggestions. We ate at the 5 star restaurant in town (right across the street) Cafe Avalon.... WOW it was delicious and we even met the chef. We loved the breakfast, homemade cinnamon rolls and quiche along with a fruit parfait. For an added bonus there were snacks, wine, beverages, and homemade cookies all complimentary 24 hours a day. We dove into those after a night out at the Irish bar in town. It was a wonderful comfortable place to get away close to home and I am sure we will be back and we will remember our swim suits to take a dip in the spa!

Room Tip: Expect outdated victorian themed decor in all the rooms. It's part of the charm.
  • Stayed: December 2015, travelled as a couple