2 people are viewing this hotel
Free cancellation until 22/06/21
PricelineUS$499
Hotels.comUS$499
Expedia.comUS$499
All reviews platinum member front desk beautiful hotel hot tub mini dishwasher limited counter space great shuttle spent one night grocery store game room clean hotel fantastic stay great mountain views average free breakfast internet connectivity wear and tear restaurants and shopping
Selected filters
Reviewed 3 weeks ago

The hotel was clean and contemporary and the location superb! My room was beautiful and clean. My bed was so comfortable. I had a corner room with a view of Lone Mountain as well the mountains on the same side as the pool & hot tub. A nice plus!
The staff was welcoming and very accommodating. The restaurant on site was convenient and delicious. I can't say enough about Lindsey Foote and Jake Dube. Lindsey helped me plan my meeting at the hotel and thought of everything I would need and more. She was super helpful and accommodating and made everything work seamlessly. Even the meeting room had views of Lone Mountain! Lindsey & Jake were both on site to make sure all our needs were met. They were super friendly and amazing! I recommend this hotel for a personal stay or a business stay/meeting! We will be back! Thank you to everyone at The Wilson that made this such a pleasurable stay.

Room tip: Ask for a room with views of Lone Peak
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

The positives: location and beautiful views, new property, very clean, pleasant check-in and front desk people, comfy bed, nice kitchen in suite, easy walking to restaurants and shops; the negative: dishwasher had dirty dishes in it when we checked in (ugh), shower very poorly conceived by designer, ie, no extra heat, only partial glass enclosure in shower--more than 1/2 of shower without a door (it gets really cold), very sparse jet of water which you have to step out of to reach soap which is set up at opposite end of shower. I wish one of the managers or architects would take a shower in room 433 and see what I am talking about! Sounds so trivial but a really nice shower is a must to the end of a day of sightseeing and trekking about Yellowstone!

Room tip: Very few balconies but worth asking, the views are phenomenal!
Reviewed 10 May 2021 via mobile

My girlfriend and I stayed in Big Sky for the weekend for skiing and relaxing. The Wilson Hotel is beautiful. It’s brand new and feels that way but also has rustic vibes that really fit the location. It is walkable to so many restaurants, shops, and fun. It has it’s own Whiskey bar and restaurant as well which is so nice. And only 10 min drive from the ski lifts. 10/10, would recommend and plan to return.

Date of stay: March 2021
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 7 May 2021 via mobile

Beautiful hotel and lobby. Good breakfast with options for a Udis gluten free muffin. Rooms is pretty with kitchenette. Shower was a HUGE problem. First night it made a big mess all over our floor. Had to get maintenance come to replace shower head. (They were very nice). Shower is of contemporary design and leaves one sort of cold as there is no real closing door. Hotel staff realizes the problem And reports they are going to remedy. Would stay again despite this. Front desk people were lovely. Dillon especially. Recommend despite Shower.

Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 17 April 2021 via mobile

Had another great stay at The Wilson! Miles and Tim took wonderful care of us again with such courteous and professional service from the moment we arrived, and during the entire stay! They always greeted us and asked if we wanted coffee whenever we were leaving the hotel, or arriving back to it. Our room was well appointed, clean, comfortable, and had a very nice view. Grace made sure that our room stayed stocked up and that we were happy with it. Breakfast was always great, and the staff’s dining recommendations were on point as well. We enjoyed the hot tub a couple of times, and it was nice that it could be reserved for just you and your group. We had a rental car and did not need the shuttle bus, but it was nice knowing that it was available if we did need it. We highly recommend The Wilson, and plan on staying there again whenever we go back to Big Sky!

Date of stay: March 2021