Comfort Suites
US$114
La Quinta
Quality Inn Homestead Park(Billings)(Great Value!)
US$87
Sleep Inn(Billings)
US$81
US$96
US$93
US$90
Hotels.com
Days Inn Billings(Billings)(Great Value!)
US$86
US$119
US$137
US$120
US$149
Homewood
US$119
SpringHill Suites
All reviewsrooms are hugechoice hotelsnicest hotelstayed herecomfortable bedsbeautiful hotelfront deski highly recommend this hotelbreakfast bargas stationstaff was very friendly and helpfulindoor poola great place to staycookieswaffleslobbyinterstate
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

I booked reservations with this hotel and suddenly had to cancel them at noon on the day of the booking, only to be told then that there was a 24 hour cancellation policy. (It's in the fine print, right?) Billings is a 'tourist hub' and there is no need for such an onerous policy. Travel plans sometimes change quickly and unavoidably. On top of that, there was a high school tournament in town that weekend and accommodations were full throughout the town - the room could have been rebooked within an hour. It cost me $175 C. for nothing. I just received a Choice Privileges Rewards Card which I shall not be using. There are plenty of other chains across I90 that I can use.

Stayed: February 2018, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Catherine G
Reviewed 28 December 2017

We stayed here Dec 17 after a very long drive. The desk staff was nice and polite and welcomed us upon entering. Citrus water and cookies were waiting in the lobby as well.

The room was super clean with everything we needed. Nice big-yes big-bathroom. Comfy beds with sheets and blankets and pillows for the sofabed too (didn't have to ask for them).

This property has a large, warm-(yes way warmer than any other I've been in), clean pool. A huge determining factor when we are looking for hotels. It was so relaxing to swim in a warm pool and sit in a 'not too hot' hot-tub. Temperatures were perfect for us!

We also used the work out room and it was well equipped.

Breakfast was the usual standard fare but hot and tasty too.

When coming back to Billings I will definitely stay here again if available. Everything was perfect and I don't say that about many hotels I've stayed at over the years.

Stayed: December 2017
Reviewed 26 September 2017

For only $105 per night on Saturday/Sunday, this was the nicest hotel we stayed in Billings.

The breakfast is quite extraordinary, with lots of sausage and potatoes in addition to the regular scrambled eggs, waffles, and cold/hot continental selections.

The decor is really nice and the beds are humongous. 42" LG flat screens and a small living room, in addition to all the great amenities the hotel provides (indoor pool, fitness room, guest laundry, etc).

Staff is very helpful and friendly. We would definitely stay at Comfort Suites Billings if we pass this way again!

• Stayed: September 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 11 September 2017

I have to say, this place is pretty amazing, very clean and quiet, friendly staff, and very helpful. Not being from around the area, they helped with all the questions we had.

rooms are huge and very clean.

• Stayed: September 2017, travelled with friends
1  Thank Ben R
Reviewed 20 August 2017 via mobile

We got in late, around midnight and just tired of driving all day. The room was clean, quiet, and the beds were so soft! Price was a bit steep, but I guess that's what happens when you book last minute. Other than price I would say I will stay again, but I will make sure to book ahead of time.

Stayed: August 2017, travelled with friends