“Yes it's worth it!”

Cuisines: Steakhouse
Dining options: After-hours, Dinner, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Dinner, Reservations
Reviewed 11 May 2018

Was in town for business and ate dinner at the R&C. Great steaks, a nicely varied menu, and friendly staff. Portions are big. Great beer selection too!

Reviewed 9 May 2018 via mobile

Very busy steakhouse with excellent steaks and cedar plant salmon. Large cuts on hot plates cooked and seasoned to perfection. Full bar with open seating in bar and dining area with reservations. Close to area motels and fills up quickly.

Reviewed 30 April 2018 via mobile

I had a Rib Eye Steak, and Loaded Baked Potato. The steak was cooked perfectly & the potato was huge! Creme Brulee was delicious and the service was excellent! I recommend that you make a reservation first.

Reviewed 30 April 2018 via mobile

My first ever fried green tomatoes and with a bit of crab on top - yum! How have I lived so long without eating them? And then house salad with blackberry vinaigrette! Wow! I wanted to lick the plate. And then our main courses came. I had the lamb chops - oh my, they had to be the best I’ve ever tasted! And my husband had the filet - also delicious. Cera (pronounced Sara) our server was great too. Don’t miss this one!

Reviewed 30 April 2018

We called ahead and were told that as long as we could be there 20 minutes before closing we would be served. We made it with 5 minutes to spare. Let me say how pleasant the waiter was even though it was almost closing time. He did a extraordinary job. The ribs are fabulous! But our favorites of the night were the GUMBO and the TOMATO BASIL SOUP!!! That were out of the honey butter, but we’re kind enough to bring us a dish of butter and a small dish of honey. We worked it out. We enjoyed the loaded baked potatoes and the garlic potatoes. Each was a treat.