Lowest prices for your stay
US$132
US$132
Traveluro
US$124
PricelineUS$132
Hotels.comUS$132
Lol.travelUS$149
All reviews great place to stay easy access oatmeal great room road trip comfortable beds the breakfast area interstate inns microwave clerk
Selected filters
Reviewed 21 August 2021

Not a bad hotel with very friendly staff. The price was extremely inflated for the quality of the rooms. Must be vacation season. The carpets were surprisingly dirty to the point if you walked in your room the bottom of your feet would be filthy with dirt.

Date of stay: August 2021
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Hampton
Reviewed 20 August 2021 via mobile

It's bad enough that they gouge you on price 341.00 a night. They blame it on covid?. I could have stayed in Myrtle Beach Ocean front Tonight for 126.00 dollars less. also the carpet needs cleaning. It's nasty.

Date of stay: August 2021
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 20 August 2021

When we drove in, it was obvious this was an old Hampton, and right next door is a much newer Homewood Suites that I wish we would have stayed at instead. We weren't recognized as Diamond Hilton Honors members at all and had to tell the check-in clerk that we were in order to get 2 bottles of water because "they were out of snacks" that are usually offered at check-in to Diamond guests. The room had very old dark wood furniture and outdated decor. The office chair seat was ripped and the lamps had CFL bulbs so the lighting in the room was very dim. There was a mini-fridge but no microwave and we had to go to another floor to find a working ice machine. The bathroom fixtures had been updated at some point but the sink drained very slow. Breakfast the next morning was the only bright spot in our stay. The female breakfast room attendant was nice enough to cook my oatmeal that I pack on trips for me as there was no microwave for guests in the breakfast area and the only oatmeal offered was dry packages and hot water. The other breakfast selections were plentiful and made the stay a little more enjoyable. But for the honors points charged for this stay, it really wasn't worth it.

Date of stay: July 2021
Reviewed 25 July 2021

My husband and I were on a road trip and Billings was an overnight stop. The room was spacious, but the only two chairs in the room was a office chair and one uncomfortable straight back chair, almost like a dining room chair. The tv was small given the size of the room. The air unit was loud. It was a good choice for one night, but I'm not sure I would stay here any more than that.

Date of stay: June 2021
Reviewed 9 July 2021

Housekeeping was nonexistent. I would see them in the hall when leaving but upon return to my room it was clear they had missed my room. I asked a few times to have housekeeping service replenish shampoos and towels, but no one ever came to my room.

Other than this big miss, the hotel was nice. Breakfast is outstanding and breakfast staff goes out of their way to make you feel welcome and comfortable.

Date of stay: July 2021