“Delicious baked goods”

Perkins Restaurant and Bakery
Ranked #32 of 360 Restaurants in Billings
Cuisines: American
Description: Breakfast served all day.
Description: Breakfast served all day.
Reviewed 8 July 2017

We had breakfast and dinner here. Their over-55 breakfast menu is more extensive than most; the fancy specials aren't available but you can customize your order. Chicken pot pie at dinner was very good. Not the best I've had, but way better than most. The rest of my group enjoyed sandwiches. Good service, and no one rushed us out. The baked goods are excellent and terribly tempting. They can be purchased separately.

Reviewed 18 June 2017

Perkins, along with Cracker Barrel, are tried and true if you are looking for a great home-cooked style meal.
This one seems much smaller in size than most Perkins, but the coziness and cleanliness of the place, coupled with the friendly staff make it a nice relaxing stop.

My meal today was the turkey and dressing, and I chose the Tomato Basil soup as a side.
Get This Soup.
Wow. I actually asked if they would sell me a bag of it.
When they could not, I went searching online to see if anyone had created a copykat recipe ....it is that good.
If any of you Trip Advisor Compadre's duplicate this soup, Please tip me to the recipe :-)
My meal came to 14.00 and that's with taxes and AFTER a second helping of the soup. (.99cents).
I found the place to be worth my time and would return.
Safe Travels , friends.

Reviewed 3 June 2017

Very friendly atmosphere with a wide selection of meals for any time of the day or evening. Many of the selections list the caloric value of the meals, plus other nutritional information, which is very convenient for those of us on diets.
The food items are prepared and presented in a professional manner with friendly servers. Breakfast is served all day and there is a bakery in the front of the restaurant offering a wide variety of pastries/cookies etc.
We live about 60 miles from Billings and always make this restaurant one of our stops when we visit this city. It is centrally located, very easy to get to with plenty of parking in a well-lighted parking lot. It is near the airport which makes it a nice place for a meal after picking up friends/relatives who have flown into Billings.

1  Thank RLChemist
Reviewed 23 May 2017

The breakfast options at Perkins are always great and the Billings Perkins did not disappoint. I was seated promptly and taken care of real fast with a cup of coffee and water. Quick, clean, friendly service with good food. No complaints.

1  Thank Questovia
Reviewed 22 May 2017

It was late, we didn't want some trendy place and Stella's was closed, so we opted for Perkins. It may not be exciting, but it's consistent and consistently good. My husband ordered the SENIOR'S Chicken Fried Steak and it is the same size as the dinner steak, but cheaper...just a tip. Perkins may not be fancy, but sometimes you want good and homey, not loud and fancy.

1  Thank Gaynor h