“Terrific burger, welcoming staff”
Review of The Burger Dive

The Burger Dive
Ranked #1 of 364 Restaurants in Billings
Cuisines: American, Diner
Reviewed 15 May 2018

Even though they were about to close, the staff was friendly and welcoming. The burger and fries were terrific. We will definitely eat here again next time we're in Billings. If you're ever in Billings, you should do the same, you won't be disappointed.

1  Thank aggate

Reviewed 28 April 2018 via mobile

we arrived at the end of lunch rush and were greeted by incredibly pleasant young man and seated immediately. Almost as soon as we sat down the Porter was there to take our drink order (which was never empty!) And to let us know that Katie would be with us shortly. Looking over the menu was actually enjoyable because it’s not overwhelming with options. It’s descriptive and enticing with just the right amount of choices to make your decision an easy one..
Very delightful, energetic young woman appeared and introduce her self as Katie to take our order. I decided on the North Beach and asked if it would be a problem to change the cheddar cheese for Gouda. It was not a problem and I also opted for the onion rings. My companion then said that hers was going to be a total mess. Katie just laughed and said bring it on! When she got finished with the changes on our order Katie said” really? Is that all?” she never once made us feel like we were expecting too much.
Our burgers arrived in an extremely short period of time exceeding our expectations. The cheese was melted beautifully and the mushrooms and caramelized onions were absolutely perfect. The lettuce was crisp and the tomato perfectly ripe. The beer batter onion rings were hot and crispy and absolutely wonderful. The burgers themselves were juicy and a two fisted endeavor! This was one of those meals that you laughed and talked about the burger falling apart!! It was also one that we were going to eat every last mouthful! Needless to say, no dinner that night!
The Burger Dive is a must in Billings. Family owned and operated. Gotta Go and Enjoy. Oh & if you don’t do Burgers - they have Ahi on the menu!!

1  Thank Lccrystal
Reviewed 22 April 2018

As a vegetarian with a gluten allergy, burger joints are not often available to me so I was extremely happy to come across this place. The veggie burger was really good as was the gluten-free roll. The number of toppings to choose from was impressive and delicious! Come hungry! The place gets quite a crowd (and I was there on a Friday afternoon) so just a warning but the food was well worth it when you want some comfort food.

1  Thank Heather G
Reviewed 27 March 2018

After reading several positive reviews, we couldn't resist. I had the Jim Beam burger that won one of the World Good Championship awards, and my wife had the Mushroom Bacon Cheeeseburger. Both were perfectly cooked and excellent. My son agreed, although he only got a portion of my wife's who couldn't finish hers. Garlic fries were really good too.

2  Thank Larry K
Reviewed 22 March 2018

The best burgers I've ever had anywhere and they've won prizes to prove it. Funky setting, friendly staff. There is often a wait but it's worth the short wait. Love the sweet potato fries and onion rings too. Only open for lunch.

2  Thank Pharmergirl614