3 people are viewing this hotel
US$98
PricelineUS$110
Hotels.comUS$110
eDreamsUS$110
All reviews cookies family suite shuttle service is free shuttle close to the airport billings airport rooms are clean rental car great place to stay would definitely stay here again favorite hotel biscuits and gravy next morning booked this hotel fire pit excellent stay free breakfast
Selected filters
Reviewed 19 October 2021 via mobile

Perfect location for going to the rodeo across the road. They also offer a shuttle so you don’t have to drive or cross the busy road! Definitely will stay here again if we are in the area in the future!

Reviewed 18 October 2021 via mobile

Very clean, very accommodating, very friendly staff, airport shuttles, comfortable beds, plenty of device plug-ins, quiet, great coffee, you can leave your vehicle and shuttle to the airport, reasonable rates, overall a great place to stay.

Reviewed 18 October 2021

this was a great hotel, airport shuttle gave me free ride to a medical supply store and Sunday mass...breakfast was top notich...all the staff was very friendly...I recommend it for anyone in Billings area...

Reviewed 15 October 2021 via mobile

Parking was easy, the lobby was very welcoming, and the person at the front desk made me feel like she was my new best friend. The room was spacious, fresh and comfortable. I felt very relaxed in it. I’d like all my hotel stays to be just like this one.

Reviewed 13 October 2021

The hotel was a bit tired. Our room was very small, but that’s alright. The heater/air conditioner was so loud and sounded like a strong wind was blowing right through the unit all night. We could not figure out how to quiet it. The beds were not comfortable and the pillows were bricks. We had reservations for two night, but checked out after the first night of very little sleep and paid less for an amazing room down town. We were very disappointed.

Date of stay: October 2021
Shelli Mann, General Manager at Boothill Inn & Suites, responded to this reviewResponded 14 October 2021

This is so disappointing and I am very sorry you did not have a good stay with us. I just ran upstairs to check the HVAC unit and it does sound like air blowing through it. That isn't right and we have a call in to the repairman now to come check it out for us. I can see how that would have kept you awake. Is there anything that I can do to earn a most valuable second chance? Please feel free to contact me directly at the hotel. Shelli