The Josephine Bed and Breakfast
US$150
US$138
BestWestern.com
US$127
See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 24 September 2013 via mobile

The place was not clean. Dead plants in pots were everywhere. A cookie sheet full of old bacon grease sat outside our entry the entire time we were there. Harvey was quite nice, never saw Bobbi. The shower (?) received a strong cussing from my husband due to its size,etc.; I didn't even attempt it. Needs major cleaning!

• Stayed: September 2013
1  Thank IndianaSweetpea
Reviewed 23 September 2013

We enjoyed our visit at the Josephine. The "Hat Room" was fun with all the different hats. The breakfast was tasty. We had a problem getting the front door to open even though we had the correct code. Bobbi, the hostess, was enjoyable to visit with.

• Stayed: September 2013, travelled with friends
1  Thank bebbshall
Reviewed 3 August 2013

More shabby than chic. Basic upkeep needed. Do not expect your room to be tidied up unless specifically requested. Jacuzzi not working; shower stall very small, without even a soap dish, enclosed only by curtain on three sides. Proprietor gave incorrect directions to Big Horn National Monument.

• Stayed: July 2013, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Larry W
Reviewed 19 July 2013

My husband and I just got back from a fantastic trip to Montana and we had the privilege of staying at the Josephine B&B. Harvey was a fabulous host and made some mean boysenberry pancakes! He is very knowledgeable about the area and we enjoyed talking with him about Montana! The rooms were clean (we stayed in the Garden Suite one night and the Captain's Room another) and we enjoyed lounging on the front porch. The entire place is very cute and cozy -- and for the price, you really can't beat it!

• Stayed: July 2013, travelled as a couple
2  Thank scoutArizona
Reviewed 2 June 2012

I just returned to Kentucky from a 10 night stay at the Josephine! This was my 4th stay at this bed and breakfast. This time I was apprehensive because I had read 2 "unflattering reviews" on Trip Advisor. However, I found the place warm and friendly as it had been on my other stays, but, more importantly, my room was clean and comfortable. Harvey served his guests a filling and delicious breakfast each morning. I especially liked the fresh fruit and the sourdough pancakes from a very old and historic recipe. Since I have absolutely no familial relationship with the current owners, I assure the readers that I am being totally objective. The location, within walking distance to the downtown Billings area, was also valuable to me. During my stay, the weather was hot (the AC worked great!) and the weather was cold and snowy (the heating also was wonderful). For a single and older female, the Josephine is a great choice.

Room Tip: I stayed in the garden room this time, but I have also stayed in the hat room.
  • Stayed: May 2012, travelled solo