“Best meal in a long time”
Review of Lilac

Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Cross street: 25th. St N
Reviewed 23 October 2017 via mobile

Truly interesting flavors...the rhubarb crumble with mint sauce on the side was a delight...who would think rhubarb and mint in the same dish...so Good! I had the pork chop which was delicious..i was not fond of the cornbread and black eye peas side that came with it. Good service and meal

Reviewed 9 October 2017

Best dining experience I have had in a long time. Was travelling alone so sat at the bar for some great conversation and the food was off the hook. I travel to Billings for work, Lilac will be a regular stop for me!

Reviewed 5 October 2017

Lilac was one of the restaurants my daughter and I tried during our visit with her. As serious foodies, we always like new adventures and flavors. We thought Lilac was interesting, a creative menu with interesting flavors and we really enjoyed our experience. I had one of the special hamburgers served with a piece of eggplant Parmesan, tomato sauce, and perfectly cooked French fries. We started with several appetizers including a creamed corn dish that had an impressive smoky flavor that the chef created by smoking tomatoes and mixing them with the corn. Overall, I thought the menu was creative, interesting, kudos to the chef for his innovative approaches as we really enjoyed the flavors. The desserts were extensive and delicious as well. A really fun dining experience.

Reviewed 26 September 2017

All of the women in our dining party was satisfied with the meals. However, the 6' 2" male was not happy with the portions.

I'd go back to "Bin 119" instead. Food not as gourmet, but you'll be full after your meal.

1  Thank Matt C
Reviewed 13 September 2017

Menu items are consistently good, Creative selections , Service is exceptional. This one of our favorites...good brunch too

1  Thank Brian C