“One of our favorites”

Ranked #10 of 359 Restaurants in Billings
Price range: US$15 - US$35
Cuisines: American, Mediterranean
Dining options: Reservations
Description: New American Cuisine served in a casual dining atmosphere. Daily specials include Beef of the Day, Pork of the Day, and two Seafoods of the Day. Beer and wine.
Reviewed 13 September 2017

We eat out a lot and this is our go to place almost every week. The staff is very friendly and the food is fabulous. My favorite is the Wise Guy Pizza and the Beet Salad and the Chocolate ice cream with Baileys. My husband usually orders the steak special for the night and the beet salad and coffee. They have a great wine selection and we always decide it was a great place to eat.

Reviewed 12 July 2017 via mobile

Ambience was great, food was good, we had a pizza and a pasta dish with shrimp, price was fair for the food, I think I came on an off night or something, I felt like I was not welcome, otherwise I would have given 5 stars, had to wait more than once for water refill and for a second glass of wine, service not that polished.

1  Thank Dean J
Reviewed 6 July 2017

When Enzo's first opened a group of us went to try out the latest addition to the Billings restaurant scene. Sad to say it was not one of Enzo's better nights but we felt they were still getting the kinks worked out. Several months later we went again and found it was the same. Sooooo, I did not go back for several years.

Recently my husband and I thought we would give it another go. What a difference! The food was absolutely fabulous and our server Dave made sure we didn't lack for a thing. You can never go wrong with beef in Montana so I had the prime rib and my husband enjoyed the salmon, both were excellent. This is one restaurant we will go to again.

1  Thank Sheila L
Reviewed 29 June 2017 via mobile

We just love comimg here with family and friends. The food is always wonderful and the staff veey attentive. I would reccomend reservations as it tends to be busy most nights.

1  Thank Zleeb
Reviewed 26 May 2017

We love the Tuscan atmosphere at Enzo. Fabulous, creative specials are offered each night. We have enjoyed large family dinners as well as intimate dinners with just us. We are proud of this fine restaraunt being in Billings and take out of town guests here.

1  Thank Montanalu

Been to Bistro Enzo? Share your experiences!