“Much Better”

The Montana Club Restaurant
Ranked #36 of 364 Restaurants in Billings
Description: The Montana Club Restaurant has something for everyone. Huge breakfasts, steaks, seafood, sandwiches, burgers, pasta, salads and more. Choose from an extensive beer, wine and cocktail menu and relax in our Montana Club lounge. See our full menu and the endless possibilities. With locations in Missoula, Butte, Great Falls, Billings and Kalispell, we are Montana's premier hometown restaurant. Stop in for breakfast, lunch or dinner where we're always happy to see you and proud to serve you.
Reviewed 10 May 2018

Earlier I wrote a bad review of this restaurant and normally would not have gone back but the rest of the family wanted to go so I tried it again. This was a Monday evening so it was not crowded so we were seated fast. The service was great and the bar served drinks quickly. I was not about to try a steak again but the pork sandwich I had was good as was the fish that others ordered. My brother in law had prime rib which he said was OK but he is pretty picky. Breaded shrimp just average. So to be fair I must upgrade my rating, food was good to average and the excellent service makes this a good rating.

Reviewed 2 May 2018

We ate here while we stayed for 1 night in Billings. Hotel recommended us and it was great. Nice décor and feel to the restaurant, GREAT service!

Reviewed 30 April 2018

Service was good and everyone very friendly. Food was marginal and although cost was very reasonable.

Reviewed 22 April 2018

The location is right next to a few hotels which was very nice. The food was excellent and the bartender was very friendly and accommodating. The menu options are exceptional.

Reviewed 11 April 2018

Quick service but a noisy interior when busy. The nachos were a very large and very tasty portion. Staff are excellent in their service - while I was waiting for a lunch time to-go order they asked if I wanted a drink and brought the newspaper unasked to where I was sitting.