Lowest prices for your stay
US$128
Priceline
US$128
Traveluro
US$121
DoubleTreeUS$128
Expedia.comUS$128
Lol.travelUS$146
All reviews montana sky front desk parking garage cookies great hotel within walking distance common areas shuttle service close to the airport floor downtown lobby accommodations
Selected filters
Reviewed 5 March 2021 via mobile

It became obvious that current staff doesn’t care when multiple phone calls from the airport for pick up went unanswered. Front desk check in made one feel that she was doing you a favor. I prefer soliciting business that appreciate their customers. I didn’t find that here.

Date of stay: March 2021
4  Thank AeroPDX
Reviewed 19 February 2021

Where do I start! Electrical outlets not working in the room. Unable to provide a receipt. Computer only printed purchases from multiple customers. Computer systems would fail. Heating not working properly. Stood and waited for 10 min in the hotel restaurant without any employees around. Front desk complaining about not having proper heat (not their fault). I think there was 3 people running the entire hotel including the restaurant. There were times we could not locate any employees at the front desk for a long time. Bathrooms were old with old shower-heads. When we asked who owned the hotel, front desk had no idea.

There seems to be a serious management/owner issue!

Something good - Nice pillow - thats all

Date of stay: February 2021
1  Thank C9859ZKjamesb
Reviewed 16 February 2021

Such a disappointing experience. My husband and I were traveling for work and encountered the filthiest and most basic room. When you walk into the room the light switch is placed awkwardly, where you have to walk all the way into a dark room. The room didn’t have a fridge or microwave. The entire room was visibly dirty, there were white stains on the bed skirt, mold and a goldfish cracker on the ground when we checked in. We brought this matter up with the front desk and didn’t receive an apology. Selena the front desk host did not apologize for the incident. Do yourself a favor and stay at the Home2 Suites right around the corner.

Date of stay: February 2021
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 12 February 2021 via mobile

We stayed two nights at the Doubletree, a suitable, older hotel in a convenient downtown location. Staff was friendly and helpful. The rooftop restaurant was closed due to the COVID-19 lockdown, but the to-go breakfast was adequate. Two good restaurants were directly across the street on adjacent corners.

It was evident from a drive through greater downtown Billings that crime is an issue. The hotel has a security guard and we felt safe inside and in the immediate area. If I were to return to Billings I would stay at the Doubletree.

Date of stay: December 2020
1  Thank SierraMadretravelers
Reviewed 1 February 2021 via mobile

I would have given the towering hotel a 5-star rating but I still want to sip the froth of a draft’s crest advertised as “Tap the Rockies” while dining at Montana Sky again or better yet, on the actual Silver Bullet train with the expert security I met here. I hope they hug the Jake’s downtown employees for their Vigilance, too!

Date of stay: January 2021