Lowest prices for your stay
US$144
US$144
Traveluro
US$135
PricelineUS$144
Hotels.comUS$144
Destinia.comUS$175
All reviews montana sky front desk parking garage cookies great hotel within walking distance common areas shuttle service close to the airport floor downtown lobby accommodations
Selected filters
Reviewed 26 October 2021

It’s night I stayed there, nobody made up my room, the room didn’t appear to be as clean as it should’ve upon my initial arrival, and the breakfast food tasted extremely greasy. I expected better accommodations, and better service, as well as a decent breakfast from an establishment like this. My experience was extremely poor

• Trip type: Travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with DoubleTree by Hilton
Tyler Owen, Owner at DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel Billings, responded to this reviewResponded 8 December 2021

Thank you for taking the time to share your experience at the DoubleTree by Hilton Billings.
We will work with our team on improving in our Housekeeping and Food & Beverage departments.

Reviewed 22 October 2021

The Bridal Suite was awesome. My wife and I enjoyed our little anniversary staycation. Nice to know a local place is excelling in cleanliness. The view was great and access to the downtown places to eat where awesome as well.

Review collected in partnership with DoubleTree by Hilton
Tyler Owen, Owner at DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel Billings, responded to this reviewResponded 7 December 2021

We are happy to hear we were able to help make your anniversary a little more special.

Reviewed 12 October 2021

Great staff. Supportive and flexible, and accommodating to all of my needs! Great atmosphere as well. Let me check back in after a delay in my flight, giving me the ability to get a nap! Shuttle service was very convenient. Thank you!

• Trip type: Travelled on business

Reviewed 29 September 2021

I would definitely come to this hotel again as it was clean and had great customer service. There was ample parking on site and across the street which had a walkway. The view from the 20th floor restaurant was amazing.
Additionally, the location was great for walking to so many wonderful places to eat.

Date of stay: September 2021
Review collected in partnership with DoubleTree by Hilton
Tyler Owen, Guest Services / Front Office at DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel Billings, responded to this reviewResponded 4 October 2021

We are happy to hear we were able to provide you with such great overall service. The view from the restaurant is truly amazing indeed.

Reviewed 15 September 2021 via mobile

Upon arrival, parking was confusing. I pulled in front of the hotel and walked in to ask and a gentleman working seemed annoyed at my question and explained very fast how to find their garage across the street. I asked to go repeat the directions and he was a bit rude in his response. I actually just walked up to a guest and asked where to park and they happily explained how to drive the one way street area to thy garage. Thy guest told me that the hotel would validate my parking and I was glad to find that out. Our room was clean. Some things need some help. Our room entrant light was out, the toilet had a hard time flushing, the ac clicks all the time. There is a restaurant on the 20th floor we ate breakfast at. $49 for 4 people was out total. It was sitting service. The location is great and walkable to restaurants and shops. We at at TEN and it was great.

Room tip: Park in the garage across the street. You will see thy walking bridge from the hotel to the garage. Hotel will validate.
Date of stay: September 2021
Trip type: Travelled with family

Making parking easier to understand is a goal we are working towards.
I am sorry to hear our staff though was not so friendly and helpful, that is not the level of service we look to have for our property.