Lowest prices for your stay
US$84
US$84
Trip.com
US$83
Hotels.comUS$84
PricelineUS$84
SleepUS$84
See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed 16 June 2020

Room was paid in advance, yet asked for credit card at check-in and then charge $1.50 safe to card without telling us. Air conditioner in room dial was broken and air conditioner didn’t operate to cool room. Bedside table drawer had candy wrapper, old notepad, pen and crumbs from a previous stay. Shower had mold in corners. We had called ahead and asked about COVID-19 cleaning, precautions and breakfast. Obvious COVID-19 cleaning isn’t being done. We’re told breakfast would be fruit, pastry, water in bag at front desk. No fruit. Couldn’t get a receipt at checkout because printer had no paper, therefore reason not seeing safe charge until after getting receipt by email. Terrible experience.

Date of stay: June 2020
Reviewed 7 June 2020 via mobile

We got to the room and the smell was so bad we had to go buy air fresheners.
The wall paper was coming off the wall. Shower was weak and the windows hadn't been cleaned in a long time.
I gave a four because the price and the bed were good along with being pet friendly.
The smell was not a pet smell but a Smoke smell.

Date of stay: May 2020
Trip type: Travelled with family
1  Thank ronsU7274GQ
Reviewed 30 May 2020 via mobile

Room keys seldom worked to let you in once you left your room Many guests over charged. My card charged for someone else’s room Owner kicked me out me out for complaining Day after I checked in. Horrifying

Date of stay: May 2020
Trip type: Travelled with friends
Reviewed 19 February 2020

I moved from Alabama to Montana and stayed here the first of the year. I stay in hotels often, and this was by far the best, most gracious breakfast attendant I’ve ever had the pleasure of meeting! Joann you do an amazing job and made my stay most enjoyable. Sorry it took so long to provide a review but I sure hope your bosses see this and give you a raise.

Date of stay: January 2020
Trip type: Travelled solo
Reviewed 29 October 2019

DO NOT STAY HERE! We had been traveling all day on the road and we were looking for an affordable night stay. It was a fairly late check in and we were exhausted. I was helped by Jayme at the front desk, nice, but apparently on edge, said she had a had a busy night. She gave us the key to our room and after walking all the way down the other end of the hallway the key didn't work. I walked back to front counter and this process happened 2 more times! After 3 trips back and forth to desk and the keys not working she decided to switch us rooms. We walked to the next room and it reeked of urine, what we could only hope was dog? I proceeded back to let Jayme know of this instance and she switched us rooms, yet again! 3rd time was not a charm, we walked in this room, paid for a queen, but it was 2 double beds, and smelled of mildew. After 10 trips up and down this long hallway, carrying luggage, and changing rooms 3 times I decided to stay put to sleep. We were done! My husband complained the most, but I said it was better than urine, and maybe it was just the hotel? We went to bed, only to both wake up with runny noses, and congestion. We decided to shower, grab our belongings, and go. When I went to take a shower I noticed mold all along the inside frame of the bathroom! Attached you will find pictures. At this time I was very upset and went to inform the staff. I never let any guests know of any of our situations,(even the night before) I was calm, discreet, and polite. I couldn't find anyone at the desk, so I went over to the breakfast station where I found Toni. I let her know of all of our issues and how disturbed we were by our situation at this point. How my husband and I both woke up with congestion and runny noses and found mold in our room. She called a manager at another hotel, Gary on the phone told Toni he would comp our room. She directed me over to Destiny at the front desk, and I repeated this entire story. Destiny then promise to have a manager get a hold of us and have multiple rooms given to me on my account since I am a choice hotels member. After two days and no return call I called the hotel. I got a hold of the manager Selena and informed her of our stay in room 131. She was lackadaisical, didn't seem at all concerned with the mold issue in our room, said they were renting that room right now. I asked if they fixed the mold, she said, yes. Really? She did say they would reimburse us for that night, nothing more. 20 days later, I haven't been able to get in touch with anyone else, nor have I received a refund. I wouldn't waste my time or my money, you do get what you pay for, not worth being exposed to toxic mold, and the headache incurred...

Date of stay: October 2019
Trip type: Travelled as a couple