Lowest prices for your stay
Lock in the lowest price from these sites
US$84
View deal
TripadvisorUS$84
Hotels.com
Travelocity
Expedia.comUS$84
Priceline
HurbUS$99
See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed 11 August 2020

Rooms are supposed to be newly remolded.The front sign outside the hotel stated this.The bed was comfortable.the only problem with this newly remodeled room is that it had mold all over the ceiling in the bathroom.

Date of stay: July 2020
Reviewed 7 August 2020 via mobile

I had a long day flying into Billings Montana. I had 2 heavy suitcases. When I arrived the front desk was decent. I had a room on 2nd floor and guess what? No elevator! Normally this would not bother me but my luggage was heavy and again, I was very tired. Nobody offered to help me when I got to the room the door would not open. I had to drag those bags back down and then back up to the room. How horrible those girls didn't offer to help me! The commode looked as if it hadn't been cleaned in weeks. I reported it the next morning but she didn't seem to care. This was my first bad experience at a sleep inn. Before you book ask about the elevator.

Date of stay: August 2020
Trip type: Travelled solo
Reviewed 16 June 2020

Room was paid in advance, yet asked for credit card at check-in and then charge $1.50 safe to card without telling us. Air conditioner in room dial was broken and air conditioner didn’t operate to cool room. Bedside table drawer had candy wrapper, old notepad, pen and crumbs from a previous stay. Shower had mold in corners. We had called ahead and asked about COVID-19 cleaning, precautions and breakfast. Obvious COVID-19 cleaning isn’t being done. We’re told breakfast would be fruit, pastry, water in bag at front desk. No fruit. Couldn’t get a receipt at checkout because printer had no paper, therefore reason not seeing safe charge until after getting receipt by email. Terrible experience.

Date of stay: June 2020
Reviewed 7 June 2020 via mobile

We got to the room and the smell was so bad we had to go buy air fresheners.
The wall paper was coming off the wall. Shower was weak and the windows hadn't been cleaned in a long time.
I gave a four because the price and the bed were good along with being pet friendly.
The smell was not a pet smell but a Smoke smell.

Date of stay: May 2020
Trip type: Travelled with family
1  Thank ronsU7274GQ
Reviewed 30 May 2020 via mobile

Room keys seldom worked to let you in once you left your room Many guests over charged. My card charged for someone else’s room Owner kicked me out me out for complaining Day after I checked in. Horrifying

Date of stay: May 2020