Lowest prices for your stay
US$127
US$122
Expedia.comUS$127
Hotels.comUS$127
ZenHotels.comUS$153
See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed 13 October 2020

In a period of 2 hours, I spent 20 min. trying to get into my room because the card key did not work. I spent the next 20 min. sanitizing a filthy bathroom. The bedroom smelled like urine and had dark stains all over the carpet. I thought the toilet area was where the urine smell was coming from, but then the urine smell was in the shower, too.

40 min. into my stay, I tried to sleep. But, every 2 to 5 min., the guests next to me had a revolving door of new people, and they would be laughing like they were high, and banging the door each time they went in and out. This went on for another 40 min., and the front desk clerk never picked up her phone. I tried from the phone in the room, and my cell phone.

Then, the fire alarm went off. Again, the front desk lady was not reachable. No one came in the halls to tell us to get out -- or that it was a false alarm. 15 min. went by, so I got my belongings ready to leave, and called the fire dept. Because the front desk clerk didn't answer her phone, I was concerned something had happened to her. In the next 30 min., I tried to call a sister hotel (to Sleep Inn), as I was told at check-in their other Choice Hotel-owned property was close by. They didn't know who to contact about the fire alarm and missing desk clerk. I also called the Sleep Inn corporate number, but they were closed.

So, 2 hours after checking in, I moved out of the room and put everything in my car. Finallyl, the fire alarm stopped and I was able to reach the front desk clerk. After determining she was okay, just not by her hotel phone, I relayed the ongoing concerns about the revolving door traffic of high guests, the un-addressed fire alarm and that guests were not even notified about the status of the fire alarm. I told her I could not stay because of the lack of safety, and what appeared to be extremely noisy high local traffic in the room next to me.

The front desk clerk told me those guests could have set off the fire alarm. I told her that I anticipated the hotel would notify guests to either get out of the building, or that there was not a fire danger. She apologized, acknowledged that I was checking out after only 2 hours, unable to get any sleep due to the constant traffic and 40 min. fire alarm. She then said I could call the next day to speak with the manager for a refund. The clerk then gave me a printout, showing that I was checking out (due to safety concerns) 2 hours after checking in.

When I called the next day, and relayed my experience to the manager, she said Sleep Inn does not give refunds, but she could give me a credit to stay at any Choice Hotel out of the country. Seriously. In a Pandemic? My only option, after the 2 hour nightmare I just went through was to book a hotel room in another country?

Just warning you that there are other reputable hotels close by (My Place, Ledgestone, etc.) that would promptly address safety and high traffic guests. If nothing else, just know that you are on your own if a fire breaks out at this hotel because no one will ever notify the guests to get to safety if a fire does break out.

Room tip: Go to a different hotel.
Date of stay: September 2020
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
1  Thank EJ-ND
Reviewed 10 September 2020 via mobile

We tried staying at this hotel on our way to South Dakota and it was absolutely terrible. The worst customer service I have ever experienced, no lights outside, plastic tarps all over the inside. This place looked like a dump. Wouldn’t pay $5 to stay here. Comforts inn across the street is 10X better!!!!

Date of stay: September 2020
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
2  Thank rachael l
Reviewed 11 August 2020

Rooms are supposed to be newly remolded.The front sign outside the hotel stated this.The bed was comfortable.the only problem with this newly remodeled room is that it had mold all over the ceiling in the bathroom.

Date of stay: July 2020
Reviewed 7 August 2020 via mobile

I had a long day flying into Billings Montana. I had 2 heavy suitcases. When I arrived the front desk was decent. I had a room on 2nd floor and guess what? No elevator! Normally this would not bother me but my luggage was heavy and again, I was very tired. Nobody offered to help me when I got to the room the door would not open. I had to drag those bags back down and then back up to the room. How horrible those girls didn't offer to help me! The commode looked as if it hadn't been cleaned in weeks. I reported it the next morning but she didn't seem to care. This was my first bad experience at a sleep inn. Before you book ask about the elevator.

Date of stay: August 2020
Trip type: Travelled solo
Reviewed 16 June 2020

Room was paid in advance, yet asked for credit card at check-in and then charge $1.50 safe to card without telling us. Air conditioner in room dial was broken and air conditioner didn’t operate to cool room. Bedside table drawer had candy wrapper, old notepad, pen and crumbs from a previous stay. Shower had mold in corners. We had called ahead and asked about COVID-19 cleaning, precautions and breakfast. Obvious COVID-19 cleaning isn’t being done. We’re told breakfast would be fruit, pastry, water in bag at front desk. No fruit. Couldn’t get a receipt at checkout because printer had no paper, therefore reason not seeing safe charge until after getting receipt by email. Terrible experience.

Date of stay: June 2020