Lowest prices for your stay
Lock in the lowest price from these sites
US$67
View deal
Expedia.comUS$67
PricelineUS$67
SleepUS$67
Hotels.comUS$67
TravelocityUS$67
TraveluroUS$74
See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed 28 January 2021 via mobile

I stayed a couple nights ago and was moved to 3 different rooms, I was told the shower didn't work in the rooms I was moved from, it didn't work in the final room I ended up in. NEVER AGAIN! Every time I have stayed in the past ,I have had issues.

Date of stay: January 2021
Trip type: Travelled on business
1  Thank Troy K
Reviewed 13 October 2020

I really didn't have time to read the reviews of this property and I know where the sleep inn name lies on the choice hotels hierarchy (not nearly as scary and dodgy as quality in but not as nice as the ascend collection or comfort suites - but still, Sleep Inn is a fairly nice, modern, and clean chain), so between that and the price point is that I thought I'd be getting a nice room.

The room was very small for this price point (think Wyndham's Microtel), furnishings were worn, bed was like a slate of granite, and even in the year 2020, this property did not have a small microwave and small dorm room fridge.

Today, even Maw and Paw MOtels on the Interstate have dorm room fridges and microwaves.

Lady at the front desk was really sweet and offered to put my perishables in hotel's main refrigerator, as the vending machine on the second floor for ice was out of order and there was none on the first floor. So my perishables weren't going to perish but it was kind of frustrating not having immediate access to my things.

I had seen the price point for this hotel on Google Maps for one evening, and I figured that would work and I had enough faith in the name Sleep Inn being high enough up on the Choice Hotels hierarchy that could trust it.

Apparently not - wish I had read the reviews first

Date of stay: October 2020
Trip type: Travelled solo
1  Thank E99
Reviewed 13 October 2020

In a period of 2 hours, I spent 20 min. trying to get into my room because the card key did not work. I spent the next 20 min. sanitizing a filthy bathroom. The bedroom smelled like urine and had dark stains all over the carpet. I thought the toilet area was where the urine smell was coming from, but then the urine smell was in the shower, too.

40 min. into my stay, I tried to sleep. But, every 2 to 5 min., the guests next to me had a revolving door of new people, and they would be laughing like they were high, and banging the door each time they went in and out. This went on for another 40 min., and the front desk clerk never picked up her phone. I tried from the phone in the room, and my cell phone.

Then, the fire alarm went off. Again, the front desk lady was not reachable. No one came in the halls to tell us to get out -- or that it was a false alarm. 15 min. went by, so I got my belongings ready to leave, and called the fire dept. Because the front desk clerk didn't answer her phone, I was concerned something had happened to her. In the next 30 min., I tried to call a sister hotel (to Sleep Inn), as I was told at check-in their other Choice Hotel-owned property was close by. They didn't know who to contact about the fire alarm and missing desk clerk. I also called the Sleep Inn corporate number, but they were closed.

So, 2 hours after checking in, I moved out of the room and put everything in my car. Finallyl, the fire alarm stopped and I was able to reach the front desk clerk. After determining she was okay, just not by her hotel phone, I relayed the ongoing concerns about the revolving door traffic of high guests, the un-addressed fire alarm and that guests were not even notified about the status of the fire alarm. I told her I could not stay because of the lack of safety, and what appeared to be extremely noisy high local traffic in the room next to me.

The front desk clerk told me those guests could have set off the fire alarm. I told her that I anticipated the hotel would notify guests to either get out of the building, or that there was not a fire danger. She apologized, acknowledged that I was checking out after only 2 hours, unable to get any sleep due to the constant traffic and 40 min. fire alarm. She then said I could call the next day to speak with the manager for a refund. The clerk then gave me a printout, showing that I was checking out (due to safety concerns) 2 hours after checking in.

When I called the next day, and relayed my experience to the manager, she said Sleep Inn does not give refunds, but she could give me a credit to stay at any Choice Hotel out of the country. Seriously. In a Pandemic? My only option, after the 2 hour nightmare I just went through was to book a hotel room in another country?

Just warning you that there are other reputable hotels close by (My Place, Ledgestone, etc.) that would promptly address safety and high traffic guests. If nothing else, just know that you are on your own if a fire breaks out at this hotel because no one will ever notify the guests to get to safety if a fire does break out.

Room tip: Go to a different hotel.
Date of stay: September 2020
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
1  Thank EJ-ND
Reviewed 10 September 2020 via mobile

We tried staying at this hotel on our way to South Dakota and it was absolutely terrible. The worst customer service I have ever experienced, no lights outside, plastic tarps all over the inside. This place looked like a dump. Wouldn’t pay $5 to stay here. Comforts inn across the street is 10X better!!!!

Date of stay: September 2020
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
2  Thank rachael l
Reviewed 11 August 2020

Rooms are supposed to be newly remolded.The front sign outside the hotel stated this.The bed was comfortable.the only problem with this newly remodeled room is that it had mold all over the ceiling in the bathroom.

Date of stay: July 2020