US$198
Country Inn
US$274
US$234
  • Breakfast included
Comfort Suites Bozeman(Bozeman)(Great Value!)
US$145
US$130
ComfortSuites
SpringHill Suites Bozeman(Bozeman)(Great Value!)
US$194
US$122
US$110
The Lindley House(Bozeman)(Great Value!)
US$187
Fox Hollow Inn(Bozeman)(Great Value!)
US$102
US$189
C'mon Inn Hotel & Suites(Bozeman)(Great Value!)
US$120
All reviewslight dinnergreat hotelfull kitchenbreakfast and dinnerfire pitsmall kitchencomplimentary breakfastliving areahome away from homebusiness tripoatmealking suiterooms are spaciousexcellent staywould stay here againstaff was very friendlyyellowstone national park
Reviewed 15 September 2017

We stopped here for one night while on a drive from GA to Seattle. The staff were welcoming, friendly and good at their jobs. The facility is in excellent condition and kept very clean. A comfortable and quiet night of sleep for a reasonable price - we could not have asked more.

• Stayed: July 2017, travelled as a couple
BZNHW, Sales Coordinator at Homewood Suites by Hilton Bozeman, responded to this reviewResponded 19 September 2017

Thank you for your candid review. We are so happy to hear how we exceeded your expectations. We hope if you are ever in the area again we get to welcome you back!

Reviewed 12 September 2017

I would recommend this facility to anyone looking for a great place for excellent value. It's beautifully decorated, quiet, and has very friendly staff. The food was equally wonderful and the outside patio was enjoyable.

• Stayed: September 2017, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Homewood Suites by Hilton
BZNHW, Sales Coordinator at Homewood Suites by Hilton Bozeman, responded to this reviewResponded 13 September 2017

Nancy,

Thank you for your kind words and review of our property. If there is ever anything we can do to elevate your stay please don't hesitate to reach out. We can't wait to welcome you home again soon!

Reviewed 7 September 2017

Very good facilities but extraordinary staff. The friendliness and competence of Sandra Hodge and her team are what makes this location a game-changer, a decision-maker. When you're in Bozeman, this is the place to stay.

• Stayed: September 2017, travelled solo
Review collected in partnership with Homewood Suites by Hilton
BZNHW, Sales Coordinator at Homewood Suites by Hilton Bozeman, responded to this reviewResponded 8 September 2017

David,

We appreciate such high praise! Thank you for reaching out with this kind review of our property and team that keeps it running. We can't wait to welcome you home the next time you are in Bozeman.

Reviewed 7 September 2017 via mobile

I am in Bozo for some work training and I was lucky enough to snag a King Premium Suite here at Homewood Suites and it's AMAZING. I could do like three cartwheels across the length of this room, there is an actual kitchen and they will go grocery shopping for you if you leave a list! I just can't. Also, apparently all of the snacks and cold (non-alcoholic) beverages in the kitchen are included into stay.... but I don't know if I believe that. I've been hosed before at other hotels. I did drink the Perrier so I'll get back to you on that if I see they've charged me $10 for it. I get access to the premium wifi which seems preeetty fast, and they also have complimentary dinners on weeknights! I mean, come on.... do I ever have to go home?

Stayed: September 2017, travelled on business

Hello,

Thank you for your candid and humorous review! We enjoyed starting our day reading this to our team. You are correct that there is no charge for the goodies that come in a premium suite! We are happy to hear that you enjoyed all the extra's you get when booking a premium suite. If there is ever anything we can do to elevate your stay please don't hesitate to reach out.

Reviewed 6 September 2017

The Homewood Suites Bozeman was a great jumping off point for our trip to the area. Friendly staff gave good local recommendations. Room was spacious, clean and reasonably priced. Definitely a solid choice.

• Stayed: August 2017, travelled with family
BZNHW, Sales Coordinator at Homewood Suites by Hilton Bozeman, responded to this reviewResponded 7 September 2017

Thank you for your candid review. We are glad we could be a positive starting experience for your adventures in southwest Montana. We can't wait to see you next time!

The Homewood Team