Microtel Inn & Suites by Wyndham Bozeman
Hilton Garden Inn Bozeman(Bozeman)(Great Value!)
US$104
MountainView Lodge & Suites(Bozeman)(Great Value!)
US$64
US$84
US$111
Country Inn
US$109
La Quinta Inn & Suites Bozeman(Bozeman)(Great Value!)
US$94
La Quinta
Comfort Suites Bozeman(Bozeman)(Great Value!)
US$85
ComfortSuites
US$94
Days Inn & Suites Bozeman(Bozeman)(Great Value!)
US$55
Ramada Bozeman(Bozeman)(Great Value!)
US$58
US$53
Orbitz.com
All reviewshot tubcontinental breakfastroom was cleanwaffle makerwaffleswe've stayedwould stay againyellowstonecerealrateswalmarthighwaymsu
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 21 May 2017

I have stayed at this location many times over the last few years. My parents live in town, so, this is a good location to stay. I like the layout of the rooms and usually find everything clean and welcoming. This visit, I used one of my free nights and stayed the other six nights at regular price. When I checked in, I discussed my first night as one reservation and the following six as a second reservation. I was happy to stay in the same room. I was told that both reservations were listed and everything was set. My credit card was on file and everything was complete. I signed the paper and went to my room. The following night, at 12:06 a.m. I was awakened by a phone call from the front desk. I was told that I needed to checkin a second time for my second reservation and should have stopped at the front desk before going to my room. I was told the next morning that there was no need for me to check in a second time because all the paper work had been completed. The women at the front desk was very apologetic and said she would talk with the manager about the call. I was wake for over an hour after the call and was really annoyed because I felt that there was nothing that could not have been handled during normal hours. I honestly will probably continue to stay at Microtel but, I might reconsider if there are similar hotel deals in the area.

• Stayed: May 2017, travelled with friends
Reviewed 10 May 2017

• Stayed: May 2017, travelled on business
Reviewed 30 April 2017

Weird that 1st floor is sorta basement because it's built into a hill. Hard to regulate the temp in room, vent was broken on heater/ac unit. Good waffles at breakfast. Bed okay. Front desk staff "momentarily away from desk" a lot.

Room Tip: ask for 2nd or 3rd floor unless you want to be in basement
  • Stayed: April 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 20 April 2017

• Stayed: April 2017, travelled on business
Reviewed 18 April 2017

Had a wonderful stay here for the weekend. The gal working the front desk was so kind and anything that we needed she got for us. Great stay and will stay again when I am in the Bozeman area!

• Stayed: April 2017, travelled on business