Microtel Inn & Suites by Wyndham Bozeman
US$146
Ramada Bozeman(Bozeman)(Great Value!)
US$95
US$81
SpringHill Suites Bozeman(Bozeman)(Great Value!)
US$179
The LARK Bozeman(Bozeman)(Great Value!)
US$239
US$165
Homewood
Comfort Suites Bozeman(Bozeman)(Great Value!)
US$139
US$125
ComfortSuites
US$130
US$325
C'mon Inn Hotel & Suites(Bozeman)(Great Value!)
US$110
My Place Hotel-Bozeman, MT(Bozeman)(Great Value!)
US$109
US$106
Hotwire.com
All reviewshot tubcontinental breakfastroom was cleanwaffle makerwaffleswe've stayedwould stay againyellowstonecerealrateswalmarthighwaymsu
Reviewed 13 June 2017

The room was very clean, the front desk staff was very agreeable with an early check in, and my view was lovely!

• Stayed: June 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed 12 June 2017

We had to pull off our trip early when we stayed here in May due to snowy conditions. Very nice clean room, comfortable beds, and close to area eateries. We did not have reservations but did not have a problem getting a room. We needed a ground floor room as my husband carries his oxygen with him. We were given a choice room on the ground floor. During tourist season it might be a good idea to call ahead for reservations however. I can betg they get very busy in that area of our beautiful country.

• Stayed: May 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed 11 June 2017 via mobile

We arrived late,11:10,and no one was at the desk. There was a sign to call for someone to come but the phone just rang at the desk. We waited for 10 minutes ( our time was 1:20pm) and an employee strolled in the door. I suspect she was late for work. She was quite rude when I told her I've been waiting to check in, saying that as employees we have other duties, too. Another employee came to the desk then, said,oh good, you're here, did not acknowledge me at all. I told her that I thought the primary job was to be at the desk to check people on , as they knew we were coming. The room was very small and had a strong smell of plastic.

Stayed: June 2017, travelled as a couple